Help › Forums

Mouse button Not working

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 23 2024 9:55 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lizard1943
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:35 PM

All of a sudden my mouse click does not stop the meter. It just flashes all the way a cross with out stopping. Never had this happen before. Mouse works fine in all programs save WGT. Heip please,

• Simpleton8
    56 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:29 PM

Same here, just started happening.  I wish someone would give help otherwise I can't play

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:53 PM

Chrome browser? Windows 8?

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 10:10 PM

same here, chrome...also cannot use aim arrow on course.Cant move it, it wont turn green...also when looking at other players equip, cant click on clubs to change them from one to another to see what they have....it afu

just notice OP is from 2012.......sigh, a rebirth

• mkdp11
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 10:30 PM

On my upswing click, the meter takes a swing all by itself!  Or, I start my upswing then the meter stops the motion then goes on the downswing by itself.  This is very annoying when your puttting a 3 foot putt and wind up in the rough 30 feet away!!!!   That kinda screws up your game!!

• kcalw
    152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 7:06 AM

Same thing has been happening with me and it is getting worse. I thought it might be my mouse wearing out but after reading these post I am beginning to wonder.   Hope someone comes up with a solution. This game is frustrating enough.   I use firefox

• dspinozza
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 2:07 PM

I'm experiencing the same thing. Nothing wrong with my mouse in all other applications.

Very frustrating!!

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 5:39 PM

Lizard1943:

All of a sudden my mouse click does not stop the meter. It just flashes all the way a cross with out stopping. Never had this happen before. Mouse works fine in all programs save WGT. Heip please,

I had same problem,   pressing ALT Control  Delete  fixed the problem

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 5:50 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because your mouse's battery is starting to lose power.  I've had it happen too, I've also had the other scenario mentioned where I'm taking the backswing and the meter decides to start the downswing.  I've changed the battery and hey presto it's dosn't happen again until the next battery begins to run out of power.

Obviously this is only true if it is a wireless mouse; if it's a wired mouse (and therefore not using batteries) I have no idea what it might be.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 9:16 PM

i am sorry to tell the 3 above me that it is probably your mouse going bad or a case of weak finger trying to hold the mouse button down.

The game is no longer browser based, so that isn't a possibility anymore.  

The only other thing could be weak batteries in a wireless mouse, I would wager that by replacing your mouse with a KNOWN good mouse would cure your problems.

• PAGES
RSS