Forums

Help › Forums

This Game Cheats!

Thu, Dec 16 2010 5:08 AM (39 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 8:09 AM

oursien:

Who do you blame when you screw up on a real course?

I blame my ex-wife. 

• ciarawalsh
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 9:17 AM

you never looked how many feet up the green is, this effects your shot if you dont use a lower club than a six iron be more aware and you will not be caught out, a 4 or 5 iron would be the shot

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 8:21 AM

thedrhntr:

Did you get your user name from BrokeBack Mountain!

Man    there should be an age varification  on here.,  Grow  up.

• MENDOYANKEE
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:06 PM

Game does cheat BIG TIME.  Had a 16yrd chip using a 20 yrd PW.  Hit it @75% and it only went 5 YARDS!!!!

WTF!!  got  bogy on the hole and screwed up my chance to win credits.  

I think the only people that win anything on here are staff members and people that WORK FOR THIS CRAP.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:19 PM

MENDOYANKEE:
     Had a 16yrd chip using a 20 yrd PW.

Was the first bounce on the green? Probably not if it only went 5 yards.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:25 PM

AlaCowboy:

oursien:

Who do you blame when you screw up on a real course?

I blame my ex-wife. 

who else is there to blame?

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 1:23 PM

It's a computer, virtual,cyber. Everything is structured mathematically. Read on an old mathematician named Loeb, and you'll see it's simplicity. Shoot dude, I still use a simple calculator when I play Because my brain ain't as quick as it was before the 70's.lol. I do have more dimensional thought because of those experiments we did on campus, and at concerts,etc...lol

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 1:27 PM

MENDOYANKEE:

Game does cheat BIG TIME.  Had a 16yrd chip using a 20 yrd PW.  Hit it @75% and it only went 5 YARDS!!!!

I think the only people that win anything on here are staff members and people that WORK FOR THIS CRAP.  

In america our current currency is the "dollar" what country is it the "crap" . How much crap is in 1 dollar?

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 6:46 AM

MENDOYANKEE:

Did you forget to check your lie?

PS: if you need help with your pitching check here http://wgt.com/forums/t/7840.aspx

-King

• Surveyor01
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 2:05 PM

I agree every 2nd shot on the 15th ends up in the bunker I have been -2 going to 15th for 10 rounds and every round end up taking 8 at 15 ???? used every  club upto 3 w 225 yds and still goes in bunker on a 165 yd shot.  Worse you hit a good shot out of bunker and it goes 5 yds so I have stopped playing this course not worth it !!!

RSS