Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2010 - USA WIN !

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:25 AM
    Already five candidates for the american Captaincy, but not much enthusiasm from thethe Internationals, come on boys and girls!
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:33 AM
    Normally I would but with the problems with time that I have it would be no good;)
  • shaghar
    514 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 3:46 PM

VOTE 1 COOLSWING !! 

i know Vic you hate me for doing that lol ;) 

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:16 AM

If you are still having trouble filling the candidates list we will gladly let you take 1 from our list.  I think Georgiaboy1 would be an excellent  choice for your team.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:10 AM

The awards have been engraved and the most holes in one trophy updated courtesy, all courtesy of Andyson. I would like to give him a public thank you from here.

By the way, remember that the interview with the Captain candidates will be coming soon in "The Weekly Ryder"!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:08 PM

Hi All

I think I would like another crack at this, been thinking about it a while and would like the chance to take revenge on last year.

It will be different this year as we will probably go in favourites to win so will have to adjust my approach a little but it will be fun.

That is if I get the vote for being Captain.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:34 PM

TallAcePaul:
    It will be different this year as we will probably go in favourites to win so will have to adjust my approach a little but it will be fun.

Hi Paul,

I think you would be a great Captain, the team would be foolish not to vote you in.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 6:30 AM

go for it Paul.

Tallacepaul lead by example last year and i'm sure he would give no less this year. but i for one believe in the merit of having a non playing captain. players play better when there is less pressure and less to think about and a captain can concentrate more on his team and his tactics rather than his own playing skills or form. plus i think it would give the less talented players a chance to experience the thrills and spills of a great cup competition that they otherwise would never ever dream of being part of. I for one would love the chance to captain the world team in the future, my admin skills at the moment are lets say poor to non exsistent. at the moment google docs might as well be a medical practise lol. Anyway the best of luck to who ever gets the captaincy for the USA and WORLD teams.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 9:51 PM

Glad to see paul is in the running again!

vote for me! :D

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 2:27 AM

shaghar:
    VOTE 1 COOLSWING !! 

VIC please !!

RSS