Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Apr 30 2024 9:11 AM (1,091 replies)
  • Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 2:02 PM

I have long wished we could see our personal stats for specific courses and holes. But other priorities for the gnomes at WGT...

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:01 AM

HamdenPro:
    Nothing that takes place in coin rooms are included in the "scoring" stats.

I think that coin room games are counted in the scoring stats as well as the overall stats - i.e. the ones that don't say "ranked" next to them.  An easy way to check would be to screenshot your Scoring tab stats (eagles, birdies, pars, etc.) and then play a 3-hole coin game and see if those stats went up.

• HamdenPro
    2,421 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:45 AM

SamSpayed:
    I think......  An easy way to check would be to screenshot your Scoring tab stats (eagles, birdies, pars, etc.) and then play a 3-hole coin game and see if those stats went up.

Well, I did as you suggested, but since I am supposed to be working (LOL), I played a 1 hole room. The birdie I made was recorded in my stats under "TOTAL BIRDIES".

Hence, I will edit my above replies.

Next time, may I suggest, instead of "I think" and suggesting others risk their coins, and reputation, you test out your theories firsthand and therefore you would "know" - :)

EDIT: And, yes, I am aware that I should be 100% sure about things when posting a reply. Unfortunately, I was sure, albeit, wrong.  At least I was confident.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:59 AM

Never saw this nearly 14 yr old thread prior. Imagine how big this "club" would be if everyone eligible signed up. 

Am I one of rarer holders of more double eagles (10) than hole in ones (6)?

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 11:11 AM

HamdenPro:

Next time, may I suggest, instead of "I think" and suggesting others risk their coins, and reputation, you test out your theories firsthand and therefore you would "know" - :)

I actually did consider testing it myself, but I absolutely hate coin games, so I left it to others (like yourself) to test 😉

HamdenPro:
    I am aware that I should be 100% sure about things when posting a reply. Unfortunately, I was sure, albeit, wrong.  At least I was confident.

“Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.”
    ― Peter T. McIntyre

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 11:14 AM

Duphpherer:

I think you should start a new club for that 😄

• John26051969
    165 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 11:20 AM
    Just had my 1st double eagle on the wgt best of par 5
  • HamdenPro
    2,421 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 11:20 AM

SamSpayed:
    “Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.”
    ― Peter T. McIntyre

Oh, there is no fear in my being wrong. I think many of my post, in these threads, bear that out.

• HamdenPro
    2,421 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 11:38 AM

John26051969:
    Just had my 1st double eagle on the wgt best of par 5

• BlackBogey
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 1:44 PM

SamSpayed:

Duphpherer:

I think you should start a new club for that 😄

I'm guessing SoCalJim23 would completely blow you out of the water on this stat, and he likely made all of his HIO's and Double Eagles with starter balls and inferior clubs - just sayin'

RSS