Forums

Help › Forums

Re: game servers

Wed, Jan 6 2010 8:36 AM (33 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 8:09 PM

MR Birdwell

well i probably havnt got a clue but what i do no is the more drain on a server the worse game play is and the poorer servers are allways on the pay to play.I DONT LIKE BEING ACCUSED OF MAKING EXCUSES.

PS why havnt WGT commented usualy there first to reply its because i know what im talking about

CSC

[<b>edited by:</b> chipshotcharlie at 8:13 PM (GMT -8) on 1 Jan 2010]
    Id like to add i play about 8 hrs a day if not more as i cant get up ive a broken leg and spine injury so i think ive seen enough to make comment CSC

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 1:21 PM

hi just a note to wgt im now absolutly without a doubt that your serfers cant handle the traffic on this site. played a raedy to go or trying to screen went black upon try ing to receive data again psj-o1 server i have fastest conection available in Australia and 15 minute load is rediculous .when i no longer require this game to pass the time i will no longer be part of this community as in buisness new or not you must strive to serve your customers .quite frankly the lack off response or even an answer wuold have been appreciated so if there is a player out there who would like my profile we will try and arrange something as i have two full sets of clubs heaps of balls.

WGT ive emailed you sent bug reports and no reply would you treat your elite like this i would not think so. TERMS AND CONDITIONS ASIDE the way you just reap in the cash but dodge the problems with fact dodging answers raises more doubt than i can handle.

A THOUGHT forWGT if you are going to allow community run tournys you need more game servers as the increased traffic makes game play very slow and tedious .

CSC

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 8:19 AM

nice to meet u. have fun and welcome to WGT.

• TheFlyWhiteGuy
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 8:36 AM

The bugs are the same for everybody equally. You're not alone. It's the reality built into the game called the "Beast" Just ask the masters.

The more you learn to work around the bugs, the less top$ balls you'll lose.

RSS