Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do I earn points without spending money?

Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:22 AM (43 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:29 PM

You can link your bank account to a Paypal account and use that or buy a prepaid visa gift card, works same as a Visa.

Happy hitting

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:28 AM

neildiamond11790:

Kyle is probably a minor without a credit card and parents won't buy him credits.  Kyle, what you are asking for are free clubs, and you have them already.  They are the starters provided for FREE by WGT to let you play this game for FREE.  They dont require you to buy equipment, they dont even require you to pay a monthly fee to play.  Faterson is correct, entitlement mentality, and he has also been correct in his suggestions on how to earn more credits.  People often forget about the Match Play Challenge system, you can either propose or accept a wager.  Check the other players stats and equipment first, then accept or propose a wager.  Take the chance with your 100 credtis, because 100 credits is not going to buy you anything other than a sleeve of balls that will wear out.

Kyle, care to take a guess how many courses we would have, and will have down the road if WGT gave away all equipment for free?  HINT:  Its less than 1.

Kyle may be a minor, I however am not! I've been a member of WGT for over a year now, and until today, both my husband and I were able to buy credits on his credit card. Today - we aren't allowed to buy credits. Why??? I will stop playing this game if I don't get a satisfactory answer! We've spent a small fortune for us, to enjoy this time spent with my brothers - that won't be the case if this isn't sorted out.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 1:18 PM

Your best bet is to email WGT directly.  

members@worldgolftour.com

Happy hitting

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:22 AM

Soulcatcher:

Your best bet is to email WGT directly.  

members@worldgolftour.com

Happy hitting

Thank you - I did that yesterday right after posting this:<)) Sure hope this is resolved soon.

RSS