Help › Forums

Re: Bizzzarrro...

Sun, Mar 3 2024 8:36 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,903 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 5:37 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    How about we all become friends to him? Me being his ONE AND ONLY buddy is kinda... scary! 😟

I sent him a FR and a CC invite.  Poor guy.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 5:47 PM

Note, too, that all that activity has been in the past two weeks. Same with the majority of his scores. I wonder if he's found a way to glean WGT credits by playing guitar on the street corner during the day, then pound balls all night.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 7:26 PM

SamSpayed:
    I sent him a FR and a CC invite.  Poor guy.

Poor RICH guy! 😁

looselugnutz:
    Note, too, that all that activity has been in the past two weeks. Same with the majority of his scores.

Seems a bit longer than that since his activities can be observed from the beginning of December last year.

looselugnutz:
    I wonder if he's found a way to glean WGT credits by playing guitar on the street corner during the day, then pound balls all night.

LOL Maybe!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 8:36 PM

bossbird:

Maybe there is a fault on his account t and without having any credits he has found he can buy stuff from pro shop , then sells back and finds he has credits ,  in the real world looks like money laundering ! 

That seems like a plausible explanation. 

Regardless, I bet he's on WGT's radar now (or soon will be). If so, the player's days are most likely numbered. Not saying there's anything shady going, but there's definitely something shady going on. 😉

• PAGES
RSS