Re: Help with driver and balls

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 15 2023 6:50 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MisteryShots
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 6:49 AM

Hi Ty

Is easy i got Legends at level 51 then i bought XP bars, then 40% XP and raise playing skins 3 hole practique i win 2'4 k XP per Game ( i did level 80-90 in 7 days like this)

At level 75 i bought clubs with credits i got from videos and so ( i put a total of 40$ or so ingame) then i won all máster, tournaster torunaments level is very low

Also before start playing i Saw a tons of YouTube videos from Young, babilla and this people and learned to put. Put is The more important parte of Game. When i started play i knew put theory, map clubs and so...

THE QUESTION IN THIS GAME IS

now i can win credits easy as fk cause i am shotting 56-59 ( sometimes did 53-54 but with no crazy winds) Then i can get rich now i can do top 5 in Legends readys and go easy and win brackets easy also.

But one day i Will raise to champion- tour champion and then how i go to won credits to keep my good balls for free? Thats The question

Cause i am playing this days readys and go general from 100 credits entry to 500 credits. And i play all time with same people... fmagnets, sebicu, masterhacker.... you see par 5 200 credit i did 9 position. Erins hill from 9 i did -8 and i Will do 5-8 also. But is very dificult for me to keep this level and more with high winds.

At this level you have to birdie every hole yo win credits enough to pay balls. Yo can do 55-56 more you only take The inscription tax. So every fail is penalized ( one put you fail from 10 feet Game over) is very very dificult to keep this level all time.

So i think only 20-30 people play this Game for free on The end.  I dont go to won fmagnets or this people constantly ( 4 days ago i won 200 credit pga tournament with 52. I bet masterhacker for example in that one) but this happen one every 10 times.

Thats The question how i go to won credits when i am tour champion? Do you think someone go to play a credit match Play with me at 58 avg? No way to win credits in this Game in the long run at least you shot 55 constantly (17 birdies in 18)

Sorry my english

• MisteryShots
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 6:50 AM

I answer to this in other response

• PAGES
RSS