Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What does last played mean?

Tue, Aug 15 2023 8:15 PM (8 replies)
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 5:21 PM

Does last played mean when you played a tourney, 3 holes, 1 match?   The day you last played?    That is what it seemed to mean.  

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 8:14 PM

Any (short) game must suffice, if not a single stroke(?). I've used 3 hole random strokeplay a lot, and even quitting after the first stroke would trigger the CDP. Today, though, such game, completed, did not move my "last round" counter. (a ranked round did). Looks like the next glitch :(

My CDP registered the first round though, different to a complaint here that CDPs aren't awarded.

• shane8612
    40 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 6:54 AM

Hi, I am owner of , Prince of peace cc,

I have alway’s kept track of when my member’s last played or last round is, now I am unable to. If a player doesn’t play for several month’s I remove him from the club. For about the last month the last played or last round have been all messed up. I have sent a complaint to WGT but nothing has been done. Maybe if more players complained they would fix it.

Cheers. Shane

11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 7:27 PM

Thank you Shane.  Also an owner.  Used it for the same reason.  Miss it.  Check Your Six is the club.  I did write WGT.  Never received an answer. 

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 11:03 AM

shane8612:
    For about the last month the last played or last round have been all messed up. I have sent a complaint to WGT but nothing has been done.

66625:
    I did write WGT.  Never received an answer. 

Does this help?  https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/729276/4860895.aspx#4860895

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 5:12 PM

shane8612:
    Maybe if more players complained

Maybe if CC owners understood people have lives outside this venue, & be supportive of said lifestyles, instead of a video game they think they can control peoples' actions through

Live & let live

Don't be a megalomaniac

Be like Barbie

First movie to break the BILLION-dollar return on a movie...In 7 days

Guess what?

It's she. First woman to make over a billion dollars for directing a movie 

Edit: I should clarify that the movie's box office raked in the billion + around the world

Scorsese & Tarantino must be fuming...... Good on her

• shane8612
    40 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 1:41 PM

Gonfission,

Thank you for your comment, and I am much more understanding to players taking time off than most owners. I do not remove members unless they haven’t played in six months. From what i understand there are clubs that remove inactive members after not playing for a couple weeks. My club has very few rules besides that and using your free cc pass occasionally. If you are looking for a relaxed club check out, Prince of Peace cc.

Cheers

Shane

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 5:21 PM

Thanks Shane, however, I find the players in a country club are there for one reason, perhaps 2. The putter & shot pals. Other than that, not much more.

Forced play of any type is just that.

Ima gonna join your club & then take a year long hiatus. Then we'll see, eh?

"If you don't play, use pass, tinkle in the woods" YOU'RE OUT! Ogre-ish

Why do you really care about fake points on a video game. No real worth in the real world.

Now making friends & allowing them to join your club has real world consequences. Happiness

I have had several outings with the WGT membership in the real world. Now that's what being in here is all about. Wicked fun

Try just letting people GO, pharaoh..........................You will find better reception from the slaves.... when they make their own choice when & where to play... Just saying

• HamdenPro
    2,417 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2023 8:15 PM

gonfission:

Forced play of any type is just that....

Ima gonna join your club & then take a year long hiatus. Then we'll see, eh?

"If you don't play, use pass, tinkle in the woods" YOU'RE OUT! Ogre-ishWhy do you really care about fake points on a video game. No real worth in the real world.

Now making friends & allowing them to join your club has real world consequences. Happiness

Try just letting people GO, pharaoh...... Just saying

RSS