Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Continuous days played inaccuracies

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 1 2023 8:06 AM (2 replies)
  • Silverwax
    42 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 4:23 AM

All players at Luxembourg Golf Club have been affected by a problem in connexion with Continuous Days played information.

i Have contacted WGT and they responded that the problem  has affected a number of users. Can anyone who has also been affected tell me if they have undergone the same problem and whether the matter has been satisfactorily resolved. 

Most players are still being advised that their last usage was weeks ago when in fact they have been playing every day and have been for several years. 

• Jasonw8814
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2023 6:36 PM

We’re having the same problems.

Silverwax:

All players at Luxembourg Golf Club have been affected by a problem in connexion with Continuous Days played information.

i Have contacted WGT and they responded that the problem  has affected a number of users. Can anyone who has also been affected tell me if they have undergone the same problem and whether the matter has been satisfactorily resolved. 

Most players are still being advised that their last usage was weeks ago when in fact they have been playing every day and have been for several years. 

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 8:06 AM

It is a known issue our Q/A team is looking into, where the "Last Round" stat in clubs isn't showing the correct date. It wouldn't affect a players Continuous Days Played streak or the bonus from this. I believe its only showing the last Ranked Round played and isn't showing unranked rounds like coin room rounds. We hope to have this fixed soon. 

Best.
    WGTShamWow 

RSS