Help › Forums

Re: We need an Ejection button

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 8 2010 5:41 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 12:25 PM

I quit rounds to save "hits" on my  grossly over priced golf ball, in rounds I have no chance at winning.  Nothing to do with some useless number(average)  more to do with a very useful number(my dam credits!)

People need to take into account the golf balls and how it is only smart to conserve.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 12:44 PM

The beauty of this new system shows that cherry picking your best round and making it to legend status too early, is a big mistake. Play and turn in all rounds played. Then when you move up, your ready.

• shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 5:41 PM

One gets really tired of people whining about quitters.  I'm sorry, but are we in high school still?  Putting up consequences does not account for something happening in real life.  If I start a game, and then, in the middle of things, my wife needs me or my father says let's go golfing or any various family things that can happen, I'm gone.  Most times I'll post a reason, but I'm sure I've forgotten.  Now here's a real news flash, my family is always--let me repeat that; ALWAYS--going to come before a silly golf game.  So, when it comes to quitters, I have an idea: shut up and move on.

• PAGES
RSS