Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Which top 10 course would you most like to see on WGT?

Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:14 PM (45 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:03 AM

I don't care which one is better dude,I just don't like people telling other people"they're personal choice " about which course should be added next isn't a good one.It may not be your choice,which is fine, but don't tell him he made a bad choice.That just don't make sense.If the title of the post was "Oppy said seminole is the best course,agree or disagree"?But the title of this post was Which  top ten course would YOU like to see...I didn't know Sawgrass was not a Top Ten course,I do apologize for not reading magazines that tell me what I should think a Top ten golf course is.I tend to make my own decisions about my personal choices.I do apologize in advance for you falling prey to this way of thinking.

My ignorance of not knowing which golf courses are rated the best is apparent and I never should have given my opinion on the matter. I do apologize to you Oppy 

• onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 9:35 AM

wow !!!! im sorry i mentioned sawgrass lol, looks like i started a very heated debate

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 9:44 AM

I never said seminole is the best course. I am saying that it is better than tpc sawgrass. the point of the this thread was to choose from the list that I provided, not come up with other ideas. If the name of this thread was "what course would you most like to see on WGT?," then tpc sawgrass would have been an acceptable answer, but that is not the name..... I am not much of a magazine reader either, these lists can be found easily online through a simple google search.

• sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 10:36 AM
    What about some desert courses??? The Ritz at dove Mountain (Marana AZ)... or The Golf Club at Vistoso (also Marana {Tucson})... or a few courses from the Phoenix area...I have played both courses listed above at least once... so why not... The Ritz maybe a tough one due to privacy... however Vistoso is a public course... Just some ideas...
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 11:20 AM

I'll restate the apology Oppy.I didn't really notice the "Top Ten" part of the post.Like I said I never should of said a word.Sorry to have missed the point of the thread and I will try to be more careful in the future by making sure I read the whole title of someone's post topic.Very sorry once again Oppy.Completely my mistake.And yes Seminole is a better choice than Sawgrass.

Larry

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:14 PM

there is no need to patronize me larry, we have both made our points already

RSS