Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Update 6/2

Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:37 PM (69 replies)
  • leewebb
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 12:21 PM

Does this update apply to the Mac version too?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 1:11 PM

leewebb:

Does this update apply to the Mac version too?

If you go into the pro shop and can purchase the new cloverleaf hats, then it most likely has all the updates. 

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 9:48 PM

Are we able to rotate cameras in this?

A couple of times, I wanted to aim further left than I could see but you can't seem to look to the left or right.  You have to hit it where the game points you.

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 12:28 AM

When pitching or chipping can we have a camera angle from behind and above the player? So we can see the green better? Kinda like this one..

Thanks

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 12:32 AM

RedRockster:

The full screen option on PCEA does have it's problems, I for one have poor eyes so I use an 1.25 text size for my screen.  PCEA does not no of this so when it goes to full screen it cuts off  the meter bar and options,  oops.  

I read a suggestion that really works well if you want full screen and it works on any resolution you may pick.  Fire up Task Manager, click the ">" in front of golf.exe, then right click on WGT Golf, and choose the "Maximize" option.  You get a true border to border full screen, & the windows know that you have a modified text size so it doesn't cut  off anything.  

Request for WGT PCEA Developers:  Since this is a windows function, why not supply an option under the settings menu to maximize screen and call the windows api function do that for the user.  A lot of people may be uncomfortable with task manager.  Just a suggestion, but would be really handy, to put it into and out of Maximized state.

Thanks

Paul.

Paul, there is a setting for that:

Under Settings,  Go To Video, use resolution 16 x 9 and 1920 x 1080. There is a Fullscreen button you can turn on..et voila

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 1:46 AM
    Notebook: Where is it please? I bought it as a genuinely well recommended tool but NOTHING mentions that it is not available on latest pc version. Help please champion!
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 8:28 AM

Apparently the notebook is not there on PCEA.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 9:10 AM
    Thank you and just as I said, nothing stopped me paying for it, I’ve emailed CS at WGT, I’ll report back if/when I get a response 😉
RSS