Forums

Help › Forums

Update 6/2

Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:37 PM (69 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 5:17 PM

Hi everyone. 

Update coming out shortly for standalone PCEA (Steam coming soon) 

Includes

• Add Friend option in MP lobbies
    • More camera options for courses/holes that were missing cameras available on flash
    • Toptracer box anchored to right side of screen
    • Limited how far the minimap aimer can be dragged
    • Black Clover hats added to proshop

This release also includes a new leaderboard layout that we're working on. It's not 100% just yet but you may see us test it for scale in some tournaments over the coming weeks. 

_CHAMPION 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 5:49 PM

How about adding a restart button for stroke tournaments, its already in the CTTH games

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 7:56 PM

Thank you, Champ! The first thing I noticed tonight was Toptracer being anchored. Makes playing so much nicer!

Cheers,   Brett

P.S. Being able to gift apparel (the apparel that doesn't have any attributes) would be another cool addition to the game that would be sure to add revenue for WGT, and make sponsors (Loudmouth, Black Clover, Puma, etc.) happy. I can't help but throw out a few of my ideas when I think you might be listening 😂

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 10:53 PM

Still no easy access status button. How hard can that be????

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 11:05 PM

The additional camera angles are welcome.

Thanks Champ.

Nigel.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 3:08 AM

Hi Champ, since this is about pcea, i made this post a few days ago, here-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/636823.aspx

"Just noticed that uneven lies are in play on the new version, so i tried it on the total request tourney. Can anyone tell me how the lie is supposed to be figured out? There is no box or anything to show what kind of lie it is in, which, to put it mildly, makes it rather difficult. thx."

and-

"I'm just surprised there seemed to be no announcement that it was available, i also suspect that people who enter it might be in for a rude shock when they start to lose balls on the left of the 1st at Erin Hills.

Maybe champ or someone will come on to explain what's happening."

Any answers to these? Thanks.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 3:18 AM

thx for the info Champ... for sure have the same number of cameras we have in flash will be usefull.  

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 3:31 AM

treebeard:

Still no easy access status button. How hard can that be????

You mean this, always been there

Ken

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 7:47 AM

Woodoworkery:

How about adding a restart button for stroke tournaments, its already in the CTTH games

It's coming. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 7:48 AM

Nicole161106:

Hi Champ, since this is about pcea, i made this post a few days ago, here-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/636823.aspx

"Just noticed that uneven lies are in play on the new version, so i tried it on the total request tourney. Can anyone tell me how the lie is supposed to be figured out? There is no box or anything to show what kind of lie it is in, which, to put it mildly, makes it rather difficult. thx."

and-

"I'm just surprised there seemed to be no announcement that it was available, i also suspect that people who enter it might be in for a rude shock when they start to lose balls on the left of the 1st at Erin Hills.

Maybe champ or someone will come on to explain what's happening."

Any answers to these? Thanks.

That's on me. UEL isn't in the new game yet. Sorry. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS