Forums

Help › Forums

Update 6/2

Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:37 PM (69 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 4:35 PM

Champ,

My BIGGEST complaint ...PLEASE PLEASE help with the GIANT "road block" or "Billboard" (as I call it) sign above the cursor when we are putting on green ???? When you are reading your put in reverse view it totally blocks the line ....

Can we shrink that ? Or better yet an icon that we click to turn it on and off? (like the way we can remove/replace flag) ....Once a put is read by a player this "billboard"  is really not needed.....

JD 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 4:39 PM

LOL. Well put, Tom.  ;-)

Maybe tune the avatar down a little, too.  

p.s., Is that how you see the game when you play? You're missing 1/2 the meter! Might wanna play with the resolution there. Kinda sucks the way you have to do it. Change it in Settings, start a game and see if it's right. If not, start over, you can't change it on the fly. :-(

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 4:44 PM

Can 60 be the default in head to head matches and the green power line disappear. Makes one think they are playing a pratrice game

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 6:19 PM

A couple suggestions for the Non-Flash early release game.

1.  Create an option to make the game "Full-Screen" compatible.  Your 'help' section says we can drag on the edge of the screen to make it bigger but that doesn't work.  The game graphics/ writing is too small.

2.  Work on the stabilization of graphics when tracking the ball.  Currently the game graphics are constantly shifting when tracking the ball flight.  (Think someone with 'lazy eye' and constantly shifting focus.)

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 7:01 PM

finsfanct:

A couple suggestions for the Non-Flash early release game.

1.  Create an option to make the game "Full-Screen" compatible.  Your 'help' section says we can drag on the edge of the screen to make it bigger but that doesn't work.  The game graphics/ writing is too small.

2.  Work on the stabilization of graphics when tracking the ball.  Currently the game graphics are constantly shifting when tracking the ball flight.  (Think someone with 'lazy eye' and constantly shifting focus.)

Under Settings,  Go To Video, use resolution 16 x 9 and 1920 x 1080. There is a Fullscreen button you can turn on..et voila

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 8:02 PM

TYVM!

Found it.  Much better

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 8:14 PM

pdb1:

I just logged on to the PCEA . The first screen said that my rank or level or something had been lowered because I had not bought coins for 1 week . Did I want to buy some now ?

Definitely not . What's up with that ?

I have never bought coins . And never will . And gone longer than a week many times . This has to be new . 

I could not screen shot it because I could not get out of full screen .

There's a coin leaderboard. You can see your progress by selecting the bar at the top of the coin room selection screen. It's not that you didn't buy enough, you didn't earn enough to be promoted to the next leaderboard. It's not the easiest thing to find and understand and that's on us to fix up and make it better. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS