Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to scale power bar

Thu, Jan 19 2023 1:24 PM (22 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 8:15 PM

Excel helped me to print one to stick to the lower screen frame - had to move the game window each time I opened it!

To this day, the Pals are the only real benefits of CC levels.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 2:51 AM

Just go into the game options and turn em on now,  if you havn't done it already.

• DoubleSlash
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2023 10:17 AM

Where do you get a post it note measuring 159mm [length of my putter scale power bar]?  I liked your idea of separate ones for the different green speeds.  Thanks.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2023 2:18 PM

Masking tape and use different color markers for the different green speeds...would be my solution I think.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2023 3:49 PM

Try copy and pasting these images into Word for printing, might even be 159mm long, but you can resize them.

Looking at it, perhaps it would be better the other way up, numbers at the bottom?

EDIT : There you go, four different versions, including Paul's . They should appear better in Word than they do on here. ; )

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2023 1:26 AM

Cheers Paul. 👍

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2023 8:48 AM

Okay Paul. I think to maintain the transparency of a png image, you have to download (save) it to your PC before you do anything else. Just copying the image and pasting it into an application will lose it's transparency.

MS paint is not that great an application to be honest. If you're after just basic stuff, then it's probably okay, but there is much better stuff out there, and free too.

I've had GIMP on my PC for a while and although I don't use it for most of what I do, it is a very capable picture editing program. I'm sure there are other programs too, but I've not used anything else so I can't say.

Going from MS Paint to GIMP will be like being thrown into the deep end of a swimming pool, but it is SO much better. You will have to learn a fair bit to use it effectively, but believe me, you will be rewarded for your time.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2023 8:58 AM

ScottHope:
    Going from MS Paint to GIMP will be like being thrown into the deep end of a swimming pool, but it is SO much better. You will have to learn a fair bit to use it effectively, but believe me, you will be rewarded for your time.

+1, GIMP is a great program and fairly easy to use the basics...

RSS