Help › Forums

Re: CLASH #121

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2020 1:23 PM (32 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 11:01 AM

Imahacker58:
    t I get the same number of Superpasses as a level 20 club with 250 player, ie 5 SP. l
    Not sure what level 20 gets, but level 19 gets 16 basic plus 2 for each round (so we start with 18). Also plus whatever may have been won by the club in turf wars since the previous Clash.

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 12:54 PM

Bushbeater4:

Miaski0:
    If a player moves between clubs during the clash and plays a round for those clubs do they get the rewards for each club that they played in or just the club they finished with?

You only receive the rewards for the club that you are presently playing for.

Tim

Appreciate the info. I’m in a small club and we had someone join during the clash then jump to about 4 other clubs during the clash. Was curious why the person did that. 

• Paover
    147 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 1:23 PM

I really think WGT should be able to program that every country club plays the same course in each round, so clash 1 all at Erin, 2 at PB etc, in the last clash we got Erin 4 times and PB 6! Very repetitive and boring, also unfair if other clubs get BoP5 three or four times. Just a thought.

RSS