Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Early Access Update 2/13

Fri, Feb 21 2020 3:55 PM (40 replies)
  • Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:45 PM

PRIESTESS:
    You can add the multitude of clicks before you take a shot. Click to bring up clubs, click for pitch, click to close pitch . I get all clicked out after 1 game

Most definitely.

All that clicking adds too much time to a round.

Together with my premature clickulation problems with the PCEA/Mobile meter, I'm too clicked out even to finish one round.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:49 PM

Woodie312:
    Is it just me or does the swing meter seem soooo much longer then the flash version?

It,s not just you... Meter is indeed longer cause it was made for 4:3 aspect ratio.. If u play on higher 16:9 resolutions you get resized meter which runs faster than it should be

Nik

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 2:14 PM

Just an update to say that after 3 days of trying and failing to find games, the last two days both joining random games or creating a game has worked fine !

regards Kenton.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 4:23 PM

k5ntonsm1th:
    Just an update

And a "Welcome Update" it is...thanks!

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 5:18 PM

Kenton are u hosting in a PC and inviting mobile players or just playing all of players? I have tried a dozen times the past 3 days and nothing. I am hosting on a Pc inviting players on mobile. Can not invite anyone except other PC players.

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 3:31 AM

BigJack..Im on a laptop with early access. Iv been just randomly finding players and the ones i have asked have all been on PC ( and most dont know anything about flash going and early access when i told them what i was playing on , but thats another topic ). Iv tried an invite player once to see if it picked it up and that worked also. Hopefully yours starts working in the end like mine has. I was considering re installing the early access, maybe worth a try . Atb

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 3:43 AM

Kenton thanks we all tried a reinstall didn't work. The file on the pc is a launcher that runs the program at their end..Just frustrated as usual with WGT as they could at least come out and say to those having issues that it isn't working and that they will have a fix soon. Upload the previous version. At least it worked..thanks for the info.

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 9:01 AM

goldeena:
    awwww did you take 'em all down.

Appears so, and I'm on moderation again for being called a moron by a moron.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 1:03 PM

daveparr:

PRIESTESS:
    The aimer on green is still like a highway sign.

l also mentioned this in previous posts, if wgt cannot, will not, make it smaller can we please have the option to turn it of once we have seen the Downhiil/uphill  Reading after all thats all its there for to give the Green info  once we know that we dont need to have it Blocking the putter Dots, its not much of an ask, its my main gripe about the new version,

The HD GAME plays similar to Flash from T /off to the green  once on the green thats where the problems begin.

\-/

absolutely spot on

RSS