skip nav

Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Tue, Jan 28 2020 6:05 PM by pdb1. 1,094 replies.
  • Roderickjan Netherlands
    111 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 10:05 AM

Hey Don,

If you carefully read the problem you will see that it has nothing to do with the mousewheel. If you restart your game things get messed up and you get the same problem without using your mousewheel.

Your problem i also understand but i carefully watch out for that problem. It has nothing to do with accidently move your mouse button so you get the wrong club.

But thx for the advice.

Rody

• TopShelf2010 United States
    9,509 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 10:17 AM

Roderickjan:
    Then it showed my 150 club in the screen

If it shows 150 on the screen... take a Screenshot.

Then if you get the 165 result... save the replay.

Send both to Customer Support.

Or better yet, if this happens again, immediately RIGHT CLICK your mouse and Submit a Bug Report. This will let the developers know exactly what/where/when it is happening.

Don

• Roderickjan Netherlands
    111 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 11:32 AM

TopShelf2010:

Roderickjan:

Or better yet, if this happens again, immediately RIGHT CLICK your mouse and Submit a Bug Report. This will let the developers know exactly what/where/when it is happening.

Don

It's in the NEW WGT Don  there right click mouse doesn't work and don't know how to save the replay there , or how to see the replay ??

Rody

• Wutpa Canada
    4,187 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 12:42 PM

TopShelf2010:

Roderickjan:
    Again i couldnot scroll properly with my mousewheel between the clubs , skipped some clubs  and again shot far more distance then the club showed.

Just a suggestion, by no means a perfect solution, DO NOT use scroll any more. Simply Click the club you wish to use.

I have been training myself to select club manually as opposed to scrolling and I have not had the issue occur any more.

Pain in the butt, but at least I am not losing any balls.

Don

UPDATE: I just reread your post and saw that you actually did select the club manually. Many apologies for not seeing that the first time. I am surprised you are still having issues though. Selecting manually seemed to solve my issues.

I played a match this morning with a clubmate, and he pointed out to me that when it was my turn to play he could change MY club selection on his screen by scrolling the mouse.

I tried it when it was his turn to play and sure enough scrolling the mouse changed through the range of his clubs.

I should add that this was only as it appeared on our screens. When I was scrolling his clubs nothing changed at his end and he still had the club he selected. But still, this seems like a bug.

This was after I had to stop a shot part way through my backswing as the club magically changed from the PW to a 5-iron, which he only half-jokingly thought was because he had been scrolling my clubs.

Sheesh, it keeps you on your toes this game!

Nigel.

• pdb1 United States
    20,270 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 6:05 PM

TopShelf2010:

Roderickjan:

Don

If you thought you had the 150 yd club . You might have . A strong tailwind and or a downhill grade or a good/bad bounce will give the same results ( sometimes the fringe appears to have Superball rubber qualities ) . I'm just saying that there are other variables . Sometimes it's not a bug . But there are plenty of bugs anyway . It would be a bad bug though if you were hitting with a club other than one you selected .

RSS