Forums

Help › Forums

Re: are they cheating

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 27 2009 9:19 AM (9 replies)
  • soonjoka
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 1:59 PM

Most players have a great score impossibly .. how can they make the greates score..

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 2:36 PM

define great score and also state which course or competition you are referring to.

• soonjoka
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 4:26 PM

can you tell me how to get better easily .

can you play the golf with me just one time and teach me?

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 4:47 PM

Hi,

Welcome to the site.

The top players make these great scores by practicing, have a look at the top players stats and you will see what I mean. You have played a handful of ranked rounds which is a good start, but the top players have played hundreds of ranked rounds. The top player has I think played about 800 ranked rounds - OK ??

How to get better easily ? It is very very simple - PRACTICE !!  With practice you should improve pretty quickly, then the better you get the harder it gets.

From your stats you are doing very well, seeing that you have just joined the site.

There is a lot of great info in the forums that can help with your game play, so please check it out. Use the search box top left and enter key words.

All the best, and most of all - have fun.

Cheers Doug

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 4:54 PM

oh yeh - dont get hung up on this cheating issue. Its not worth it. Just play the game, make friends via the forums and improve your game.

People are spending to much time worrying about cheats - is not healthy for the game or the site.

Yes - it goes on, but as someone new to the site - I wouldnt worry about it to much - concentrate on your own game.  WGT are working on the cheating issue.

Cheers Doug

• soonjoka
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 5:01 PM

please...i need lesson from the good player.. please teach me about shot and everything

• Valentina
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 2:21 AM

ALso dont forget that most of the TOP PLAYERS.. quit when they have a bad round..so their score is not affected.

Most of the best players are around 70 or high 60s..as they are genuine players.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 1:09 PM

Most of the best players are those that win or place high in tournaments consistently.  That is when the money and prizes are on the line and that is the only true measure for success on WGT.

Scoring average is just a number that can be easily manipulated, thus it has no real bearing on actual round by round skill.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 5:59 PM

@ nivlac

Absolutely spot on.

To many people getting hung up on this rating number.

Cheers Doug

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 9:19 AM

Soonjoka,

Check out the video tutorials, they will help you.

Freddie

RSS