rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 16 2024 3:18 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeteM2
    3,439 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 3:23 AM

Hi Champion

Hope you are keeping well

Sorry to jump in on this old thread, but there is a problem with today's Clash 4 hourly passes not showing up.

I and many others have played in the Clash but next pass is showing as in 10 hours time ??

I have no other passes 

Pete

• Chopper1953
    90 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2024 3:18 PM

If you have the premier membership you are supposed to get 4 passes Per day. Problem is if you have any passes in your stock, you only get what brings it up to 4 total. Wgt takes full advantage of this fact. If your club participates and or wins a Clash, you can win passes. So if I win 6 passes and want to keep them til the next clash, WGT does not give me the 4 passes per day that I am owed. How many players enjoy the clash games. 

How many of us get screwed because we have won or bought some passes to help our club with EXP goals. This will be the last year that I purchase this premier program. By year end I should have received just under 1500 passes. I am lucky if I get 100 and WGT loves it. 

Our club is a Clash club. Every two weeks we play to win the clash. Our club supplies passes after the players uses 10 of their own. Basically If you want to help help your club in the Clash, you need to buy passes.

Think before you buy!!!!

Bob

• PAGES
RSS