Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Paranormal Activity on Oakmont #18 !!

Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:24 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 8:08 PM

My guess is the carts appear and disappear because the pictures were taken at different times of the day, or even, on different days.  Next time you play, pay attention to the shadows, and see how they change directions when looking from different viewing angles.

As to why there are no people around these courses, nivlac told me a long time ago, when asked about no spectators at St Andys, he said all the people and trash and misc other "stuff" were all airbrushed out to clean up the pictures.  I imagine all of the courses were "airbrushed".

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 3:34 AM

and i so wanted to believe tres....i bet there are some little green men out there, we just cant see them....the crypsis technique i think!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 4:29 AM

Tresclub:
    My guess is the carts appear and disappear because the pictures were taken at different times of the day, or even, on different days.

OMG!!  I think "they" got to Tresclub!

Warren, do you have gaps in your memory?  Do you have trouble recalling the names of people in your past?  Do things like sunglasses, reading glasses, car keys mysteriously move about your home on their own so you can't find them?  Do you ever think someone is using your car while you are shopping at the mall so when you return the car is not where you think you left it?

Do you ever have dreams about Papa Smurf?

These are all signs of an abduction!

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:24 PM

LOL Andy, that is classic!  At my age, memory loss of any length is a definite possibility.

• PAGES
RSS