Re: What is this petition?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:03 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 3:46 PM

Longwedge:
    Wow...You are never too old for a Bob Newheart reference I guess...or wait, maybe you NEED to be old to do a Bob Newheart reference.

"How fast were you going when Mr Adams jumped from the car?  65!  And where was this? In your driveway.  So you were backing out at 65 and that's when Mr Adams jumped from the car".

And later...

"Oh now Mrs Webb we hit someone.  The red light blinded you?  The flashing red light blinded you.  The flashing red light on the car you hit blinded you!  Yes officer, she was just telling me about it".

Courtesy of The Driving Instructor by Bob Newhart.

Remember The Bomb Disposal Squad, The Bus Driving School, The SS Codfish, The Kruschev Landing and many others - top draw!

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 6:23 AM

What's all that about???  Talk about hijacking a thread!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:29 AM

andyson:

LOL, still waiting on PugsAce to find the Easter Egg..............

Heh-heh! Thanks MioKontic, for re-posting this. I don't know how I missed Andy's original post of this month's installment....

MK! If the Easter Egg is what I think it is, it nearly ended up on the bottom of your shoe - you were so close to it. LMAO!

Truly another classic, Andy! And the relevancy of the piece de resistance of what seems to be becoming the welcome dessert of our steady diet of your many WGT offerings almost made me choke with laughter!  :] Ha-Haaaaaa!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:59 AM

LMAO Pug-Can I gift that to someone?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 8:49 AM

Mio, the "Easter Egg" is the UPC bar code shown in the Enquirer.  ;-)

Nice job on the decode Pugs!

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 10:59 AM

I know what an 'easter egg' is (remember teapots in pipes screensaver... ahhh, those were the days, sit endlessly in front of your PC watching and waiting for a teapot to apear), I just didn't realise you included them, and, to be honest wouldn't have known what to look for anyway.  Nice investigative work Pugs.  But how did you find it out?  Google didn't bring up anything informative for me.

And with regards to the English Grammar for Dummies, I think there are many who could use it these days!  But there probley to godamn lazie and stubbern to do anyfink aboutit.  For those who's grammar is good, it says "But they're too goddamn lazy and stubborn to do anything about it".

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:01 AM

It sure does come up.  Type in the UPC.... 785555054035

Cheers,

b0gey

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:03 AM

b0geybuster:

It sure does come up.  Type in the UPC.... 785555054035

Cheers,

b0gey

Ahhh, missed the first 7 and the last 5; didn't know they were part of it.

• PAGES
RSS