Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unusual meter problem

Tue, Feb 1 2011 1:07 PM (22 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2011 11:48 AM

This link tells you  what version of flash you have.

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

• Alsgame
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2011 12:30 PM
    This had happen to me and I tried several different plug-in lazer mouse, prices ranging from $10 to $30. And by accident I plugged in 2 mouses in two different slot and all of a sudden my problem was solved no more sliding meter. So try this and see if it helps.
  • Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2011 1:07 PM

puttersman:

One thing that we have found out is that if we play without using Skype voice chat on, then her meter works normally most of the time. So it would seem that the Skype program uses up a considerable amount of her Ram memory, which is already small, leaving her little for her meter to work with. I too am only somewhat computer literate and your the help that I receive here has been invaluable. So if my information re: Skype helps anyone else then I am glad to have contributed to solving anyone else's meter issues. 

puttersman,

Skype is killing you.  I live on Skype, as I spend 42 weeks a year away from home, and I talk to my son and wife each night on Skype.  Don't run the two programs at the same time as it can cause all kinds of issues from ruining your meter to load errors.  I'm not 100% sure that this particular issue is the result of Skype, however I can tell you that it isn't helping.  Hope I was able to assist you.

Good Golfing,

-Long

RSS