Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WTF WGT

Tue, Dec 21 2010 11:43 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ballflight
    199 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 2:49 PM

was on level 65 then completed it and it took me bak to level 65.. WTF IS GOING ON.. NOT HAPPY WGT!!!

• ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 4:57 PM
    Be ready to be attacked ballflight. The WGT nerds take it personal if you say anything negative about the game, almost like you were talkin about their mom. Im starting to think the only ones who comment on posts are the programers of the game, they take it way to personal to be just an average player. They wont answer your question, theyll just tell you what an idiot you are and tell you to quit playing.Lets face it, the game is full of glitches and inconsitencies, cant expect a whole lot from a free game!
  • Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 6:36 PM

ballflight:

was on level 65 then completed it and it took me bak to level 65.. WTF IS GOING ON.. NOT HAPPY WGT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh looks like nothing is going on!!!  LOL

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:52 PM

Yappy22:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh looks like nothing is going on!!!  LOL

My thought exactly...

Ok Ballflight, 

Sometimes it advances your level and you can't see that it did.  When you hit level 67 it will show up.  It did this to me on my last level. 

LC

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:42 PM

ShooterMcKrausen:
    Lets face it, the game is full of glitches and inconsitencies, cant expect a whole lot from a free game!

Shooter, "some" of those glitches and inconsistencies could be less frequent with better equipment then the one's your playing with now.....just saying 

No i'm not a WGT programmer nor a "nerd"...just a player like yourself w/some friendly advice.

To the poster with the level discrepancy wait til monday or tuesday and you'll probally see it at the next level up....as B0ggieBuster mentioned.

Iam having issues w/collecting the 880 CDP pts for the last couple of days myself. 

• ballflight
    199 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 8:16 PM

cool thx m8 will keep an eye out 4it.. cheers

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 8:19 PM

just got screwed myself. finished 18 at BPB got 90 credits for 2 days play, have

ranked rounds for 24 days straight. I'm about to sign off of here myself. Game has

gotten so damn ridiculous that the fun is about gone. 3 mph wind left to right, play it

a hair left, ding, ball goes into rough 20 yrds to the right. Not supposed to with my clubs

and the balls I play. I just have to wonder what may have been. Actually I know what can

be, shot one of the hardest courses in Georgia today, damp weather, my real clubs

and real balls did what they are supposed to do. I have never shot under a 75 in my

59 years on this earth. Shot a 73 today, never lost a ball and no one came out and

took one away from me and said I had to buy another one to continue my round.

• ballflight
    199 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 8:21 PM

WOW man.. lol..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            i dont think its like that bro to b honest, but thx 4 the heads up..   :))

• ballflight
    199 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 8:24 PM

cool m8 thx, il c if it turns up on lvl 67..    :))

• StormOnway
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 11:43 PM

I'm with you, they keep stealing my balls with the BS errant tee shots and I'll bail too.

Enough with the thievery. IT NEEDS TO STOP.

I wouldn't *** it if was my fault every time, but many times it is not, sometimes it is meter jump and sometimes it is phony cross winds.

• PAGES
RSS