Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yellow "Orb" Found on Merion by WigerToods2010

Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:59 AM (53 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 8:50 PM

Something even Yancy can't find/........

Dot a spin on Max.......

WGT eh,  They just keeping me down......?

I'd be top of Monthly earnings otherwise......BASTARDS !!

Andy ;-))

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 11:25 AM

hpurey:

Funny,  sitting here at my desk at work and I never thought about it....  but one of the programs I use at work has an interesting icon down in the taskbar  LOL

photo yellow orb_zpsbat88jyu.jpg

That's Microsoft looking out for you Hazen.  You know Mercedes have a system that analyses your driving style and suggests you take a break if your driving starts to show signs you may be tired?

Apparently Microsoft have developed software that notices how much you've drunk, how often you've been away from the computer and suggests when it may be time to take a bathroom break.

Looks like your bladder was about to burst : )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2015 12:54 PM

LOL!

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 10:59 AM

MainzMan:

hpurey:

Funny,  sitting here at my desk at work and I never thought about it....  but one of the programs I use at work has an interesting icon down in the taskbar  LOL

photo yellow orb_zpsbat88jyu.jpg

That's Microsoft looking out for you Hazen.  You know Mercedes have a system that analyses your driving style and suggests you take a break if your driving starts to show signs you may be tired?

Apparently Microsoft have developed software that notices how much you've drunk, how often you've been away from the computer and suggests when it may be time to take a bathroom break.

Looks like your bladder was about to burst : )

now that's funny and I don't care who you are!

RSS