Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A Legend, Really?

Sat, Nov 13 2010 7:49 AM (5 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:33 PM

How does this guy become a Legend player, and how could WGT allow this? I mean, 87 ranked rounds since April. Come-on WGT. This guy could easily be beat by a pro player.

I play this game over and over to become a true Legend player, and this ding-dong get's the Legend tier handed to him for his cherry-picked average. WGT, you need to be more diligent in the things that are happening with this game. Make it fair for everyone equally.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:44 PM

c'mon, this doesn't matter at all. let's just be happy he isn't doing the opposite, sandbagging. this really isn't an issue and i wonder why you even bother complaining about it.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:52 PM

Unbelievable. I should've cherry-picked all my rounds from the start I guess.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:10 PM

Richard4168:

Unbelievable. I should've cherry-picked all my rounds from the start I guess.

Yes cherry picking, but he made his bed and now will have to lie in it.  I would rather something like this happen then the opposite.   Where he/she sits in tour master and is able to gain a distinct advantage in ready gos and MPC.

Richard, your time will come, I do admire your hard work, and the fact that you are not using your position to gain any advantage.   

Kudos,

b0geybuster

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:11 PM

Richard..check out my post WGT Blinders On?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 7:49 AM

Thanks Bogeybuster for recognizing my efforts. It's going to be a long fought battle, but I'll get there. David, I'm going to do that. Thanks guys.

RSS