Forums

Help › Forums

Re: RIPPED OFF...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:33 PM (6 replies)
  • Ripstik221
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:08 PM

THEY SHOULD HAVE LET ME IN THE US OPEN. I saved a round last night in the open qualifyers, figuring they would let me finish it today and still gain entry if my score made the cut. Well, they did let me finish the round, and my score made the cut, but I was not given entry into the virtual US Open. That's called ripped off.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:16 PM

wheres the record of this feat?...tut tut

• Ripstik221
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:44 PM

That's the thing. Since I saved it last night and finished it today, it didn't record it. I'm pretty sure it was in the US Open qualies.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:48 PM

Wow... I am impressed.  Been here three days, with 6 ranked rounds (the best is 72 at Kiawah), exactly no Bethpage Qualifiers at all listed...

and you want us to believe that you shot 70 or better on Bethpage Black??

It's possible, I guess, but highly improbable.  Are you sure it was the qualifier, or was it Kiawah?

Also, it is my understanding that ALL of Bethpage is now available for ranked rounds.  But as you were an Amatuer as of a few moments ago, if you tried to play it after the deadline, perhaps you were hitting off the Am. Tees?

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 1:33 PM

And if you actually read the Terms and Conditions of the contest you would have known that ALL qualifying rounds were to be completed by 11:59pm PST on June 21st 2009!!!  So what makes you think they would count the round???

• Ripstik221
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:54 PM

Well I did it. I shot 70 from the back tees at Bethpage. I don't really care if you don't believe me because I know the truth.

It may have just been a practice round, but I'm pretty sure it was the US Open qualifyer. 90% sure.

• rollingthunder49
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:33 PM

I shot a 70  to!!  Well.  That was on the first front 9!!!!!   Its only a game, sont take it so serious!

RSS