Help › Forums

Re: To All Quiters

Sun, Nov 7 2010 10:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 6:44 AM

lee22sharon:
    Unfortunately  quitters is something that is beyond the control of WGT to fix. You can not fix human nature. And as sad as it is it seems the quitters will quit no matter what you do. And there are legitimate reason for quitting.

If they can program tiers, levels, 50 different clubs 20 balls, 10 putters and I can go on and on, why such a big problem/ Yes quitters will quit, because that is in their DNA, but we should know before we start WHO THEY ARE

I shall repeat one more time, on the profile sheet remove the number of credits we have and insert WINS - LOSSES- COMPLETED GAMES, and the simple disclaimer THAT THE LAST ONE STANDING DOES NOT GET CHARGED FOR QUITTING. I know WGT reads this, and they have read this 20 times, and that is why I keep repeating everyday, hoping that they will do something. They do not care

As far as people quitting for a good reason, and that it would be unfair. If I do not quit for a good reason, and you quit for a good reason, who should we penalize. Of course an emergency can come up, but you are not the only one who has an emergency, so over 12 months everything will be equal.

Absolutely no reason for people to be writing and defending quitting. Quitting is a character flaw, not an illness

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 6:52 AM

It's so frustrating. Just started a game with two others on Kiawah, stroke play ranked. One quit after the 2nd hole, whereby the other player called him a quitter. Then three holes later he quits as well. So there I am with 4 birdies after 5 holes and a frozen game.

• jcholeinone
    3 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 7:03 AM

piztaker:

It's so frustrating. Just started a game with two others on Kiawah, stroke play ranked. One quit after the 2nd hole, whereby the other player called him a quitter. Then three holes later he quits as well. So there I am with 4 birdies after 5 holes and a frozen game.

instead of dropping menu they x-out and freeze all,most are new,but when I best a master throughout a blitz game he drops out correctly,nice of him....still a quitter just the same..

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 10:48 AM

Unless wgt do something (very  much doubt  that)   until ++  +the beta version is  over ,then they will charge u for the game,  nothing will be done. control freeks on here that  take it so  serious , as stated b4 its only a   fkn  internet game.

Id advise buying or downloading tiger woods  game  or buy it of ebay  cost peanuts ,plus at least  u know  u  dont have too  buy clubs etc,and no ***  ups in  the game.also  if a  prob   in the game  u ALWAYS  get a response.  :O)

• PAGES
RSS