Re: Surveys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:43 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 1:31 AM

Johnnolly:

Where are the surveys that give you credits?

It varies from country to country but they should be here.

http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• TrialPay
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:42 AM

Please note that in order to successfully complete the surveys in the TrialPay checkout, you must first qualify for a survey and then complete the full survey before you will be credited with your game currency. As customer eligibility is determined by the survey team and not by TrialPay, no requests for manual credit of a survey can be considered by the TrialPay team. For future reference, in order to ensure proper offer tracking, please provide accurate and current information when completing all surveys.

If you are still interested in receiving game currency for free, please feel free to return to the checkout to re-access the survey or complete one of the alternate partner offers that may better suit your needs.

If you need to contact the TrialPay support team please visit us at http://www.trialpay.com/shoppers/.

-TrialPay

• EGGSTEW
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 10:01 AM

so...can anyone name ONE survey that actually is legit?!? same thing: here, let's find out everything we can about your buying habits for the product or industry we're interested in and then ask you something completely off topic and kick you out without giving credits. all the while, i get the feeling my spam filter will soon be kicking into overdrive.

• Joebananas
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 6:55 PM

They did the same to me through another website

I think WGT could do without associating themselves with these scam surveys as it just looks bad on them.

Ive only just joined WGT, but agree with most that it does have massive potential. (It doesn,t need surveys for credits)

Like someone above said you should just be able to earn them the more you play

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 6:56 PM

hi guys, just a warning from me about Opinion Surveys for 75 credits, i did one last nite and i qualified for it. it told me i did. so i kept doing it - it was a music survey, very tedious and long. half way thru it crashed (took 40 min to get to this point). had to start again. so i started again - exact same questions blah blah. got to the end of it finally i thought damn finally im done yay 75 credits. but no - at the very end after asking those stupid personal questions i get an 'unexpected error and you have to retake the survey' .

erm no. ive give you the information - wheres my 75 credits?

im mnot spending another hour and a half doing this.

DO NOT DO THOSE SURVEYS - its a rip!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 3:29 PM

Hey Wontonamo,

If you've experienced an error in completing surveys, please visit http://www.trialpay.com/shoppers/ or send an email to WGT via members@worldgolftour.com and we'll get it straightened out for you.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 4:04 PM

yea ive tried emailing trialpay support over this and i got the following response :

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the survey offer you attempted to complete to receive WGT Credits for free.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify for a survey and then complete the full survey before you will be credited with your WGT Credits. As customer eligibility is determined by the survey team and not by TrialPay, we are unable to credit you at this time. For future reference, in order to ensure proper offer tracking, please provide accurate and current information when completing all surveys.

erm wtf! its the dodgiest survey i have seen so dodgy it doesnt even show up in my records..

then i sent them a harsh reply as i wasnt getting anywhere with it and they wrote me this :

Thank you for contacting TrialPay!

This is an automated response confirming that we have received your message. We are working hard to address your question and you will receive a response from us as soon as possible.

If you have completed an offer with one of our advertising partners but have not received your confirmation email, please note that it may take some time for this to be credited. Each offer is different and, while some are instantly credited, others may take several days. If you would like to check the status of your offer, you can do so by logging in at: https://www.trialpay.com/login/ 

pretty fkn lame

never have i actually finished or almost finish a survey and get an 'unexpected error' to be ripped this way till now

DO NOT DO THESE SURVEYS

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:43 PM

Another 450 credits this morning for 5 minutes work. I love them.

• PAGES
RSS