Help › Forums

Re: Blitz - thoughts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 29 2010 10:15 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:08 AM

I agree YJ having the 60 sec shot clock in other formats would be cool. I like Blitz great addition to the site. Couple of suggestions to make it even better..... Rematch button, ability to play for credits and think there should be more experience points for playing especially for finishing a 4 player game maybe 200 points or something i don't think that's unreasonable what do you think?.  Thanks.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:27 AM

The 60 sec clock for other games is in the works. We will look into the rematch, xp and credit options for Blitz.

If you want to play the Blitz format in single player mode and have the chance to win free clubs please go here http://apps.facebook.com/wgt_blitz/

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:40 AM

YankeeJim:

MBaggese:
    I like the Blitz game too, but I wish there was a "normal" play mode...i/e just like a regular CTTH.

The first blitz format was on Facebook earlier in the year. It may still be there and it was single play. Not exactly what you're looking for but fun for a break.

No, not single player mode....multiplayer with just normal scoring like a regular CTTH is what I meant.

Either way though, as long as you and a buddy are hitting all the greens, it wold work out about the same.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:49 AM

I understant that more players you get, more level points you earn for finishing game. We started a 4-player blitz. Only one of my opponents and I finished the game. I got the bonus for a 2-player game. So we're penalized for other people disconnecting, maybe because I made them look bad? Make sense. LOL.

Not sure how much you get finishing alone. Let us know if somebody find out.

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:02 PM

i played a guy earlier who got 16'236 for being 20 yards off   and i got 13'000 for being way off i think there is a problem  or maybe wgt could explain

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:09 PM

just read rules should have done before  [  about streaks  ]    the guy i played missed the green totaly on the hole before so how can he score on streaks

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:10 PM

The experience points for completing a multi-player CTTH is a little to low. Here's what I got for my first multi-player CTTH round.

Also, here's a link to the FAQ's that explains the Blitz scoring system.

• Fata
    116 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:29 PM

Just be happy you finished.  I played with four guys.  One took two timeouts in a row.  Then another guy was taking forever to load and then the whole thing just froze.   Seems like it could be fun if it weren't for the "usual" crap.

• CrowleySA
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 4:51 AM

Aye, there should really be a 100 or so XPs, at least for the winner!

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 10:15 AM

Blitz facebook has single and team play. Theres adrawing each week/ Teams need a 120,000 to qualify for the weekly drawing.

• PAGES
RSS