Help › Forums

Blitz - thoughts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 29 2010 10:15 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:45 AM

Fun game/etc but it needs few of the following things implemented.

1. rematch button

2. timer for 30seconds, heck even 15 be fun:)

3. wagering?

Thanks, nice new game:)

• Maverick7272
    15 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:55 AM

I like it although the game froze on the very last shot as the idiot who set the game up disconnected so it ruined it in the end.

How does the scoring work? One of the guys i played with seemed to get massive bonuses on the last 2 holes which he won?

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:58 AM

This sounds like a fast fun competition.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:08 AM

Yep thxs a lot for the multi. 1 credit for each ft different then opponent could be an option. Scratch that , could be costly. Have fun.

• HTC93
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 8:40 AM

Im loving the new game mode, anything new goes well by me!

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 10:21 AM

Now I know there are some people that won't agree but, to sum up the new changes thus far in one word.........AWESOME! Love the new Blitz mode. I would have to agree with "iconian" and also say I would like to see a button for rematches and even some wagering. Now the pro shop changes? Pretty good. I like how you can compare the different products. And also the biggest thing I must say thank you for is the level requirements. Thank you so much for relaxing them a bit. Now being at level 41 it doesn't seem that far away for me to purchase the Daytona putter. I can't comment on the "Legend" ball for it's not available to me yet and I can't comment on the WGT Pro club set because I'm not selling my Pro Taylor Made Clubs because they would probably be a step back. As for the changes to the CC I haven't yet expirenced them yet so I will hold off on any judgement. And the new avatar,......well.......interesting but thats so far down on my list of things to get in this game it won't happen for awhile if at all. But I've said this before and I'll say it again, overall great game! WGT thank you for the changes and I really look forward to some of the other changes you have in store as well as rectifying some of the other problems that we all expirence.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 10:38 AM

Dear WGT;

Could we please borrow that sexy new 60 second shot clock. It sure would make a lot of my customers happy. Thank you.

Respectfully Yours,

Multiplayer game formats.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 10:43 AM

I like the Blitz game too, but I wish there was a "normal" play mode...i/e just like a regular CTTH.....but all in all, love it.

• huntsman111
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 10:52 AM

they changed the rules just as i made master now i can't get the better clubs. there are some fairways i can't reach so it is very unfair  i have dicided not to spend anymore money  on this game i don't have a even chance with players who already have theirs they should make it all even for player of the same rank

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:04 AM

MBaggese:
    I like the Blitz game too, but I wish there was a "normal" play mode...i/e just like a regular CTTH.

The first blitz format was on Facebook earlier in the year. It may still be there and it was single play. Not exactly what you're looking for but fun for a break.

• PAGES
RSS