Forums

Help › Forums

Re: End the Levels? …and other thoughts.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:32 PM (2 replies)
  • BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 8:45 PM

Golf has already been invented and has a great history of rules and regulations…I believe it has been somewhat tarnished by implementing a RPG (Role Playing Game) feature to it with the addition of Levels in WGT. I just don't remember a lot of players asking for this over the last year.  Am I wrong in that thinking?

Look at my Score History (as of writing this it is backdated to early March)

I’m sure most players reading this will notice theirs is backdated to Aug. or maybe July.

Based on my rate of play I will not qualify soon for any new equipment.  I bought my current equipment long ago, for inquisitive minds.

The following are some other thoughts to help players of all Tiers.

1.     Introduce a new ball with advanced distance for the Legend Tier that could only be used when playing a round from the Legend tees.  This could happen very quickly while other equipment introductions are being considered and or tested.

2.     Players should be able to see who has entered a Ready Go at the time they are about to enter. If one wishes to swim with the sharks, one should at least be given the opportunity to decline the dinner invitation. 

3.     If Levels are here to stay then obtained them quicker with “skillful” play and weight the completion of a Multi-Player Ranked Round high (Non-Country Club).  

4.     Establish an optional WGT Country Club for serious new members only…those that do not wish to go off-site to find players who do not quit for instance.  They also would learn to run their own tournaments etc.  Their CC membership would expire after reaching a certain Tier (or months of membership)  thereby affording them time to meet new “friends”, understand all that WGT offers and to decide if starting or joining a Country Club is right for them.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 8:52 PM

Agreed. All great ideas WGT should consider.

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:32 PM

''2.     Players should be able to see who has entered a Ready Go at the time they are about to enter. If one wishes to swim with the sharks, one should at least be given the opportunity to decline the dinner invitation. ''

lol i just dont bother,,let the grand poobahs fight over the carcass

RSS