Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Would love an explanation for this 1!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 1:21 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WorldProTj
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 6:55 AM

All errors and glitches are simple to answer!!!!!!!  This game is not made on anygood mathamatical equations!!!  How do I know? I'm a math quiz!  I Love The old Albatross 18!!! which changed to Pangya Made by Ntreev which these days I thought really sucked untill I tried this game, then I relized there was people out there making more dud games, which is this 1 is 1of the worst I've ever played! grow up make the games legit and mathamaticaly real! until u do this every1 is ganna hate this MOD team and the game that goes with it.....  Work ya stuff out and repatch this game so it actually works off of skill, not some stupid lucky shots!!! I for 1 Laugh at this games Design!!!  It needs to be either more on the spot or thrown in the bin along with it's designers! The only shots I get Hio's on is unethical shots, which make no sence at all!!! So come on this is a computer game not an unreal course that has Tiger Woods Scratching his head!...  Work it out or u'll see this will be 1 of the worst golf games to ever hit the Net!!!   Please eery1 else that see's what I see.............      Pleas reply so these newb Mods know what I'm on about!......     If they don't or you don't well big loss to this game, I'll see it go to it's demise before I'm proven wrong!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:28 PM

How can this be 30/40 rough,? pfft.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:41 PM

WorldProTj:
    All errors and glitches are simple to answer

Wow... for such a smart "math quiz", perhaps you should spend more time being a "word quiz".

I am sure you have a valid point in there somewhere, WPTj, but no one is going to be able to get it because they can't get beyond the "Wall o' gibberish".

Try again, this time in English?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:41 PM

WorldProTj:

All errors and glitches are simple to answer!!!!!!!  This game is not made on anygood mathamatical equations!!!  How do I know? I'm a math quiz!  I Love The old Albatross 18!!! which changed to Pangya Made by Ntreev which these days I thought really sucked untill I tried this game, then I relized there was people out there making more dud games, which is this 1 is 1of the worst I've ever played! grow up make the games legit and mathamaticaly real! until u do this every1 is ganna hate this MOD team and the game that goes with it.....  Work ya stuff out and repatch this game so it actually works off of skill, not some stupid lucky shots!!! I for 1 Laugh at this games Design!!!  It needs to be either more on the spot or thrown in the bin along with it's designers! The only shots I get Hio's on is unethical shots, which make no sence at all!!! So come on this is a computer game not an unreal course that has Tiger Woods Scratching his head!...  Work it out or u'll see this will be 1 of the worst golf games to ever hit the Net!!!   Please eery1 else that see's what I see.............      Pleas reply so these newb Mods know what I'm on about!......     If they don't or you don't well big loss to this game, I'll see it go to it's demise before I'm proven wrong!!!

Children are funny.....I wonder if he knows you have to be 18 to play.

Oh wait he must, he's a "math quiz"

• WorldProTj
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 1:21 AM

Ahahaha.....  I'm sry for the spelling but English was a poor subject back in them school days, where as my Maths was above average!  I guess What I was trying to say is why bring out a game when it's far from finnished or perfected?  What kind of LOSER would do such a thing?  No wonder people get angry at there own computer over a game! (I'm not 1 to do this)  But there are lots of people that do....   And mostly it's because They know there shot is on the money, but yet the shot goes way off!!!  We'll that wouldn't happen if the game was fixed! And for the record for that no hoper that thinks I'm a child I'm 24...   Take that up ya pipe and smoke it! I might not be an old fart but if I were I guess I wouldn't be on a computer game to start with would I?  If I were I would Call myself a no hoper!  Look I see it this way if you are older then 40 still playing computer games 4 times a week you simply have no life!

• PAGES
RSS