Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Legend playing conditions.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:26 PM (26 replies)
  • chop948
    378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:31 PM

give us a driver to make it at least playable..some of the fairways are almost unreachable with a headwind

• WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 8:11 PM

Mike3226:

WYLBILL81:

i guess i can download cheat engine 5.5 like the rest of u so the game can play itself

To make such sweeping statement is out of order, especially from someone who even knows the version number.

like it wasn't posted all over the site...lol

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:06 PM

@wylbill,

quote "i guess i can download cheat engine 5.5 like the rest of u so the game can play itself" 

Sorry bud, but why the hell did you make that statement - its just not called for, and I think an apology should be forthcoming. Highly inflammatory and we just dont need it - once again negative stuff with no hard facts to back it up.

Now - to get back on track - As for the changes - Yeh I like them. Tougher for sure, and dont worry to much about your averages - they dont mean anything at that level. I just played 18 at Kiawah from the Championship Tees - WOW awesome. I had a triple bogey, a double bogey went in the water and came out with a 73 lol. I haven't played the Championship greens yet, have that to come - soon I hope. 

Funny how everyone was saying how some of the courses were to easy a few short months ago lol.

Bring it all on I say - and lets all try and concentrate on the "POSITIVE" aspects of the game for a change. Its just too easy to criticise - yeh?

Hey just my 2 bobs - thats all.

Hit em hard and hit em long

Cheers

Doug

• WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:23 PM

lol, i'm sorry for nothing, my avg. went from 61 to 67 overnite. funny how some don't miss a beat. or should i say a putt...lol, i play for fun. can't play ready go's so on with my fun.....

• uoducks63
    53 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:51 PM

it still amazes me how many mindless robots there are on this site, always gotta say something positive and not rock the boat.  As long as this game is in beta, your complaints are a good thing, it helps them get it right for next time.  the thinking behind the new system is fine, it just lacks a bit in the execution.  how could you put this system in place without having legend clubs available.  you guys may call not reaching fairways on drives a challenge, i call it ridiculous. you work your butt off too make the top tier and get punished for it by not reaching fairways and laying up on par 4's. i used to think this was the closest thing to real golf, now i am not so sure

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:01 PM

Last time I checked it wasn't normal to hit -15 on every round in real golf.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:26 PM

Willybill, are you accusing me of cheating? WGT i've been given a time out for much less than that. I'm not mad but if you would like to see me play in person we can get that done . I'll send an invite when I see your on. JB

RSS