Forums

Help › Forums

Re: regcure registry cleaner

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:00 PM (6 replies)
  • Semelhol
    25 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:19 AM

the past week i bought and payed for the above program. they had a problem on their side and it took an extra day or two before the sale went through. i`ve installed the program already. you promised  1750 free credits if one buys this programme. when can i expect the credit to appear in my account?  if you require more detail i will oblige

thank you

semelhol

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:32 AM
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 3:16 PM

that's right Bez. Using Registry cleaners removes bits and pieces of your operating system.

• devehrey
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 11:49 PM

Hi! Actually I use Registry Booster to clean up my registry. It can help boost your computer ans helps it to become stable, too. You can try it.

Play golf by heart.
    Learn about Golf Shop, Golf Course, Golf Vacations worldwide, Golf Platzreife, and Golfshlaeger here.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:45 AM

Hey Semelhol,

Hopefully you've received the credits.  If you're still having trouble with this offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx  This will send a request to our partners at TrialPay who process the offers.

-Sky

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 11:12 AM

Richard4168:

that's right Bez. Using Registry cleaners removes bits and pieces of your operating system.

Registry cleaners can be dangerous, but it is a bit misguided to pass them off as somehow tearing into your operating system.

The first and most important rule of any registry modifications is to make a COMPLETE backup of the registry before doing anything to it. This allows a complete recovery in the case of something going wrong, with no losses whats-so-ever.

Also, a good registry program will not do anything until the user gives it permission. A good program will warn novice users of which pending registry modifications are for registry entries that are considered critical system files, and which are not. With the right program, it is very easy for a novice to follow the programs instructions, and very safely remove broken or unneeded registry entries, and fix those that are fixable. This is also an absolutely efficient way to optimize a computer and get it responding faster, and one good cleaning can make a world of difference.

I understand the caution being thrown out here about registry changes, and the dangers, but don't pass all registry modification software off as programs that shred your operating system. They are there to help, and when used properly are right up there adding more memory as one of the most efficient ways to restore responsiveness to an older, bogged down system. A registry defragmentation is also a great tool, which most people never consider. most of these programs offer this function as well.

• Semelhol
    25 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:00 PM

WGTSky

No, I have not received my n1750 credits yet!

I can`t find the support request at http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

According to the MANY complaints on 3rd party credits I am really disgusted, and will definitely NOT make use of these offers again in future. 

I cannot even keep track of all my correspondence about this AND I will not renew 

REgcure when the time comes.

For an old player I am really DISGUSTED

Semelhol

RSS