Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Changing name without losing clubs and stats

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:52 PM (8 replies)
  • TbagUondaGreen
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 6:06 PM

Ok, so I created a stupid user name, as you can see, thinking I would only play this game once. Well I really enjoyed playing it, in fact me and several of my teamspeak buddies have been playing it everyday.....Btw great game guys. But now I have this somewhat embarrassing name and was wondering if I could change it w/ out loosing everything.

If anyone has any ideas short of starting over, I would really appreciate it. I have over 50.00 invested in clubs and avatars.

Jay AKA Tbaguondagreen

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 6:23 PM

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer ownership of clubs or other virtual items to another account. =(

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 5:34 PM

WGTniv:
    Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer ownership of clubs or other virtual items to another account. =(

I think in the case you guys should work with him.  LOL.  Very funny post Jay.  Just remind me club short and chip in if we ever play.  No way am I going on the green with you.  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 5:42 PM

Hey Jake-WGT is based in SF. Maybe he is too---LOL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 5:43 PM

Yeah, come on WGTniv, cut this guy some slack.

Jay, that is the funniest thing I've saw in a long time. I'm LMAO!!!

Tbaguondagreen LOL!!!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 5:49 PM

WGTniv, can't you merely change his user name to "Ihadastupidname" ?

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:00 PM

You'll wish you hadn't changed it when you're a master and kicking everything's ass in sight :)    Keep it!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:52 PM

So what happens when someone Tbags U on Da Green? Or do I even want to know? lol

• TbagUondaGreen
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 7:26 PM

Thx for the support guys. Unfortunately, old habits die hard and you know what they say......You can take the "golfer out of the battlefield", but "you can't take the battlefield out of golfer". Lol

RSS