Help › Forums

Re: Sore Losers Disconnecting

Thu, Jan 25 2024 12:35 PM (32 replies)
  • f1m4rc
    12 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 11:17 PM

SamSpayed:

f1m4rc:

I block people that rage quit on me. That's my solution to avoiding the same rage quitter, and to not have my time wasted for nothing. But it doesn't exactly resolve the problem.

Unfortunately, blocking a player won't prohibit them from being matched up with you in a future coin game.  All it will do is prohibit that player from sending you a friend request or posting on your wall.

That's unfortunate, I thought in-game blocking was the entire thing.

• f1m4rc
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2024 2:05 AM

Actually according to wgt, blocking a player does prevent them from being randomly matched with you

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2024 12:35 PM

f1m4rc:

Actually according to wgt, blocking a player does prevent them from being randomly matched with you

Well, if that's what WGT is saying, then it's not working.  Many players have complained about being matched with players on their Blocked list.  And I've personally had players on my Blocked list get chosen to join one of my AS games when I've clicked the Anyone button to pick up a random player.

One more thing blocking does do, though, is prohibit them from chatting with you in a coin room if you do get matched up with them.

RSS