Forums

Help › Forums

Re: exspensive balls (no not what she said last night kind)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 1 2010 1:03 PM (27 replies)
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:53 PM

How much did you pay WGT for that avatar? Had to be something to let it stay.

[/quote

YankeeJim  I know you are not comparing buying something that lasts for life  to buying something that lasts a certain amount of hits.  I just know you are not.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 7:35 PM

BirdieButton:
    YankeeJim  I know you are not comparing buying something that lasts for life  to buying something that lasts a certain amount of hits.  I just know you are not.

OK. You can assume that now answer my question.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 5:41 PM

claremoreblue:

My thought is, no one is making you buy them. Starter balls are free and you may lose all you want.

well said

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 7:26 PM

Balls could have a lil more life too them i would like to see. Color is nice but not worth the creds. (unless u offer me this wgt)

youareintrouble

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 3:22 PM

triple the hits or lower the price.  how can this not benefiet both owners and costumers?  what is a 65 cent ball lowered to 20 cents seems fair.  Or if prices dont change the hit count should be atleast tripled.  Or another suggestion is 12 packs  at same prices.

to me its one of these. Or start rigging it up to where starters balls are never seen in top 5.   otherwise....whats the point?

• KorySucks
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:21 AM

I agree the balls are probably a bit steeply cost wise.

The game, however, allows you to buy everything you need with earned in game credits.  Even if it takes a while its possible.  I see tons of people winning tournaments using starter clubs.  It's not impossible.  If you just enter and place in the top 70 of every tournament you can manage a good 50+ credits a week easily, which should more than pay for your balls if you're not careless with them.  If you stash up your credits and buy cheaper balls you can even start work on a better set of clubs as time goes on as well.  Which is far more important than the balls if you ask me.

Of course WGT is going to try and suck up all the money they can from us.  What company doesn't?  The whole point of running a business is to make money and this is their business.  They make money from advertising and from their pro shop.  At least, however, you have the option to earn fake money in game and not actually have to spend real money.  It's just a time consuming difficult route to take.

It's one thing to comment that you would like to see cheaper balls or a longer hit durability on balls because they do run a fairly steep price.

It's another thing to whine like a little kid and attack anyone who disagrees with you.  It would also help you to learn to type with proper spelling and grammar.  Your posts contain way to many errors to be considered legible.

Oh well, best of luck keeping it out of the water.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:28 PM

KorySucks:

I agree the balls are probably a bit steeply cost wise.

The game, however, allows you to buy everything you need with earned in game credits.  Even if it takes a while its possible.  I see tons of people winning tournaments using starter clubs.  It's not impossible.  If you just enter and place in the top 70 of every tournament you can manage a good 50+ credits a week easily, which should more than pay for your balls if you're not careless with them.  If you stash up your credits and buy cheaper balls you can even start work on a better set of clubs as time goes on as well.  Which is far more important than the balls if you ask me.

Of course WGT is going to try and suck up all the money they can from us.  What company doesn't?  The whole point of running a business is to make money and this is their business.  They make money from advertising and from their pro shop.  At least, however, you have the option to earn fake money in game and not actually have to spend real money.  It's just a time consuming difficult route to take.

It's one thing to comment that you would like to see cheaper balls or a longer hit durability on balls because they do run a fairly steep price.

It's another thing to whine like a little kid and attack anyone who disagrees with you.  It would also help you to learn to type with proper spelling and grammar.  Your posts contain way to many errors to be considered legible.

Oh well, best of luck keeping it out of the water.

its one thing to talk to me like this over a computer.  Its a completly different thing to say it to my face.   you indeed suck  kory.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 1:03 PM

cna yuo, udnerstdn tihs?  amzaing rghit?  teh engilsh lnagauge is, an amzaing lagnuage.  All yuo, raelly hvae, to do is hvae fisrt- and lats lettres rihgt to be UDNERTSOOD.  Grammer is an illusuion kiddo.  so are words, letters,  your life.  ty 4 ur time have a nice day.

not sure what world people commenting are living in?  you think you can talk to people however you like ?    There are no  "threats", -   simple math - this is 2010 and if you like to be introduced to the way people deal with disrespectful little mouth piece punks,  well stand infront of someones face and say the things you have no problem saying online.  you will be introduced to the year 2010  real fast,   IMHO.   People are fed up dealing with others peoples BS.  Also fed up with being squeezed bloody dry in every facet of there fuking lives.

Infact  harping about "threats"    and spelling(lmao)  only proves how clear i was and that  what I am saying , is right.

RSS