Help › Forums

Re: Swing smooth, video awful. Help?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 17 2010 11:20 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gfsullivan
    196 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 6:31 AM

Thanks Rich, Im going to give that a try. Will update with results.

Pardag, thanks as well. Dont think its a latency issue, I never have connection problems (locally). It was however the first thing I checked. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:35 AM

Right on Sullivan. Don't forget to bookmark the main game page too. When you play the game, the game page should be the only page open. It helps for a smoother meter as well.

I think everyone who is having meter issues should download the latency software, it's a small file, and it wouldn't hurt to have it. It certainly does work. I just played a practice nine after installing it, and I didn't have one meter glitch. It works. Just Google latency fix. Thanks for sharing this latency software pardog.

The latency software coupled with GameBooster should pretty much smooth out any poor meter. Naturally we need to clear our caches after an update, and if anyone can obtain a copy of Windows 7 from a friend or family member should certainly do so. The game will thank you.  : )

There's a lot of things the members can do these days to get a pretty smooth meter. The meter issue some members experience is going to be a thing of the past one day soon. WGT needs to add all these ideas from the recent Adobe flash threads and add them to the " Optimize your WGT experience" thread.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 10:16 AM

tried to download this  latency fix, and  it did not work, where did you download from?

I got a zipp file, with only 4 things in it and none of them is the install

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 10:26 AM

Hey wiz,

Try Leatrix latency. When you download it, open it up in your downloads and and click install after you open it. follow the instructions for your operating system. Post back with your results. It should help improve your meter. My meter is flawless on a three year old AMD 3800+ Acer.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 11:20 AM

thx     got  it,   and  just played a round with  NO meter issues,   first in a long time,   tyvm  for the fix.

• PAGES
RSS