Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Facebook Blitz

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 25 2010 3:42 AM (8 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 2:26 PM

Apparently WGT has made the Facebook game Blitz accessible from this site-cool. Fun version of the CTTH.

http://wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=ed57b77a-0eca-4d4d-83e0-9d790062fc43

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 3:17 PM

Clicking through that link gave me 5 errors and didn't let me finish the challenge YJ...  Most were the 3013 error.

I am guessing that I was not able to play the challenge because I may be the last person on earth without a Facebook page.. and have no desire to acquire one.

Although the 4 or 5 holes that I could play were entertaining.... 

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 3:24 PM

i dont either

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 3:24 PM

Thanks YankeeJim!

SO LOOK WHAT HAPPENS MY VERY FIRST TIME THROUGH ON BETHPAGE #15 (CHALLENGE 8)!  WHY CAN THIS NOT HAPPEN IN STROKE PLAY?

IT IS IN MY REPLAYS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE MY ACE! - ATLANTACOASTER

• Greenkeepa
    55 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 4:14 PM

it doesnt even work for me, errors before i get a chance ti play

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 7:43 PM

Snaike:
    I may be the last person on earth without a Facebook page..

Agreed. I made a Facebook page three years ago and haven't been back there since. Twitter is just as cheesy, IMO.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 8:55 PM

LOL!!

Facebook is for stiffs and pretentious people who like to have their privacy exploited because they're not intelligent enough to figure out the privacy settings!

It's basically become a huge marketing ploy. I have an account but I don't use it. I log into it about once every 6 months. lol

Google does the same thing but at least they're much more discreet.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 10:29 PM

I ve been able to play rounds for the last few weeks. Once you complete the few steps you should be able to play. Heh. Anyway I had a hole in one and you get 40,000 for and ace. I think I ended up with appr. 240,000 points for that round. I saved a replay .But my usual score is around 75k. I go to my facebook then applications to log in.  Gazz

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 3:42 AM

A couple of weeks ago I TRIED to play Blitz THROUGH Facebook.  Freezing Animation, stalled loads and the usual nonsense - so that was that -  I can have that HERE why have more of it there?  So I logged off and left it alone.

Then YankeeJim posted the thing up above and I tried it.  WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK THAT YJ GIVES US, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE GAME PORTAL WINDOW OPEN FIRST!  It loaded and played correctly - and I even had a Hole In One - posted above.

I agree about Facebook - I rarely log onto it.  IT has turned into an utterly ridiculous vehicle for endless marketing.  I log in once a month or so to see what (real) friends are doing and to delete the Friend requests from the people I barely know.

- AtlantaCoaster

RSS