Forums

Help › Forums

Ask WGT a question here.

Mon, Jun 25 2012 9:07 PM (187 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 6:29 AM

As WGT is getting together for a first ever live chat tomorrow here, there are some that won't be able to make it. In an effort to help get everybody's burning question answered, if you would ask in this thread one question you would like answered perhaps WGT could go into the chat with prepared answers to them. They read these forums and this might help keep order in the chat.

If your question is asked by somebody first, ask a different one and please just ask one question.

My question would be why are there 2 Tournament speeds for greens called the same thing but different on the greens?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 6:47 AM

WGT put up a post yesterday about getting wives, family etc involved in the game. My question would be, are they struggling financially, that they feel the need to get more people onto the game?. With prices escalating, and the rumour i heard of only 1 HD realease this year, Compared to 2 each for the last 2 years, i think this is a genuine question thats needs some clarification.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 6:50 AM

Question.

what major changes are you going to introduce to stop the sub 60 rounds being shot and give the scoring a more realistic feel without making the game too hard for the average player.

How close are you to getting  an agreement with the R & A over future British open course's or other golfing bodies around the world ?

ok ok i know thats 2 questions, if you don't ask you don't get

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 6:54 AM

I'd like to ask,   how long are the contracts with USGA  and R&A running for,  and how many US Open and Open courses can we look forward too ( for free of course) ?

It's a follow up question to the previous post.....

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 6:56 AM
    My 1 question would be.... is the 150 club programmed in to be really a 154 yard club? well i have a fair idea that it is...confirmation of my thoughts would be appreciated tho
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 7:07 AM

My question would be concerning wind conditions in tournaments.  Is there a way to create similar (not exactly the same but similar in direction) wind conditions for ready-go and tournament play?  Ready-go's become a crap shoot at times on whether or not you get favorable wind conditions... makes me very hesitant to sign up for them... especially the high roller ones!

2nd question...  jokingly..... Why do they single out players and increase their VEM as compared to others?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 7:25 AM

Depending on what clubs you are  using it would be 9 yards.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 7:46 AM

Please just ask questions that WGT needs to answer. There are other threads for technical questions.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:01 AM

have we seen the end of the 2000 cred RG's?

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:06 AM

Is the meter glitch actually programmed into the game?

RSS