Ask WGT a question here.

Mon, Jun 25 2012 9:07 PM (187 replies)
  • Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 5:35 AM

ArrVeeAussie:
    Once and for all Rich.

I'm not going to quote your whole post Rob.....Just a few points:

The question was asked in the Ask MrWGT chat therefore players on here are concerned about multi-accounters and what WGT plan to do about them. YOU brought wgticon's post  onto this forum. YOU put yourself in this spotlight.

Your paragraph 'ranting' about MY humiliation? Your blackmailing threats may have worked with others (I still have a copy of your email) but it was not me who sent out lurid pics of himself out over the ethernet. Do you have any skeletons in your closet  Rob, and I'm not talking about Belinda74? Just asking? If I felt the least bit humiliated by anything about you then why haven't I slunk into a corner and hidden my face? Instead I face you.

Circumstantial proof? It's there in black and white on WGT's system man how is THAT circumstantial? Jeez, Perry Mason didn't have to work this hard.

I do NOT want you booted off WGT (my god I don't think wgt could survive without all your spending). The only thing I have ever said to you (many times) since last October and I will continue to say it is to pick a profile...just ONE profile as yourself and stick to it like all the genuine players on here have, why not close any 'extra' accounts you have and just play on this one and we can ALL live happily ever after, whatcha say Rob? 

So I believe we have exhausted this topic but as we have not heard from any staff the question remains.

What is WGT going to do about multi-accounters?

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 6:00 AM

zagraniczniak:

Rich1064:
    The activity and the score history from those accounts will tell you all you need to know, between 20th Aug 2011 and 5th October 2011 you played 103 games as Belinda74 and 149 games as Aussierob1956 or are you saying that does not count as multi-accounting?

While I am not going to get into a debate with either of you, it looks like Aussie has come forward, come clean, and if his ways needed mending, he has mended them and received the blessing of WGT.

WGT's policies may need some fine-tuning, but maybe we can stop beating up on this specific player?

Zag

All I can say Zag is the example I gave above is just an example of past violations, looks can be deceiving.... it is what is happening now that counts.... do you think he admitted to having those accounts at the time or did he protest his innocence just as he is doing today? Methinks the man doth protest too much

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 6:34 AM

ArrVeeAussie:
    I'm just trying to lighten things up with a bit with humor. This is NOT meant to offend anyone.

I'm not offended at all and congratulated KEHYLAR on her humour.... it's brilliant!!  I don't mind being portrayed as Gregory Peck... quite a handsome man in his day..... rather be him than Moby....just sayin' lol

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:52 AM

After spouting so much about what has been wrong wih the system, I would like to offer a suggestion to WGT which may make things a bit more transparent, This suggestion applies only to re-starters.

At present when an account is disabled it still remains on the WGT system but can only be accessed to view if you already have a hyperlink for it. Would it not be possible to put an icon on a re-starters profile (up by the wgt nation flag and putterpal) which would link to the re-starters old account page so other players could see the re-starters old Tier/Level/Stats?

Rich

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 2:50 PM

Rich1064:

Circumstantial proof? It's there in black and white on WGT's system man how is THAT circumstantial? Jeez, Perry Mason didn't have to work this hard.

I do NOT want you booted off WGT (my god I don't think wgt could survive without all your spending). The only thing I have ever said to you (many times) since last October and I will continue to say it is to pick a profile...just ONE profile as yourself and stick to it like all the genuine players on here have, why not close any 'extra' accounts you have and just play on this one and we can ALL live happily ever after, whatcha say Rob? 

So I believe we have exhausted this topic but as we have not heard from any staff the question remains.

What is WGT going to do about multi-accounters?

I agree this post has run well overboard (but I would say that as I am your right hand )

Im actually left handed....but no matter. An im done posting about Rob, no chip ...no malice, just voiced what I thought was my honest opinion. An my opinion is that wgt sit's on the fence...End Of  :)

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 8:01 PM

Will we ever get options on rulings? there are so many situations where the drop that WGT gives me is terrible and it ruins a round, and I'm thinking to myself "Man, i could've come up with 1,000 better places to drop that!!!" Or like Kiawah with those weeds. A lot of those (like the ones that just barely creep in) could be played IRL as unplayables instead of lost balls, saving a stroke. I just think, as someone who plays seriously IRL, it would be very nice to have the option to do what you want on the ruling...

Will we ever get mulligans????? (just in practice mode of course)...

What will happen with Pebble Beach?? Are there plans to open it up for strokeplay??? It would make up for there not being Lytham...

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 9:07 PM

Why cant Legend Callaway balls be gifted ??  I see no reason why anyone cant gift these balls to a legend, surely your software can recognise a player's tier if it can recognise a player............this doesn't make sense to me at all........

RSS