Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game is horrible

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:55 AM (4 replies)
  • gfd2327
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:04 AM
    This game has serious issues! You hit shots and they don't move an inch but give you a stroke, and some will actually hit the right distance. FIX THE DISTANCES!!! Putting is horrible in this game! Extremely HORRIBLE!!! OVERALL, this game is dissatisfying!!! Play Tigerwoods Online, Much better game with less bugs and glitches and not to mention better graphics. I have personally not played this as much and have gone more to tiger woods along with a lot of other people i know. MUCH BETTER ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE THERE!
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:20 AM

Same old same old.

Dont slam the door on the way out.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:53 AM

Hey gfd2327, This is off topic, but I once knew a gfd2324 are you two related?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:42 AM

Hope you enjoy your ACME clubs and balls.

Best wishes to you and yours.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:55 AM

gfd2327:
    This game has serious issues! You hit shots and they don't move an inch but give you a stroke

Try to come close to hitting the accuracy point as that helps.   If this happened with a chip, don't chip from anything but fringe or fairway.   If this happened with a fringe putt, then yes, there are certain parts of the game where fringe putting doesn't work, and those need to be fixed.

gfd2327:

, and some will actually hit the right distance.

Yeah, I hate it when the club goes the right distance.   Damn you WGT.

gfd2327:
    Putting is horrible in this game! Extremely HORRIBLE!!!

You sure the putting in the game is horrible, or is YOUR putting in this game horrible.   I'd personally go with the latter.

gfd2327:

OVERALL, this game is dissatisfying!!! Play Tigerwoods Online, Much better game with less bugs and glitches and not to mention better graphics. I have personally not played this as much and have gone more to tiger woods along with a lot of other people i know. MUCH BETTER ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE THERE!

Enjoy !

RSS