Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs Fixes/Patch notes

Wed, Dec 21 2022 4:31 PM (49 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 10:28 AM

gillian5048:

Uninstall update and go back to former launcher - if possible.

Don't think that will be possible.  Every time there is an update available, when you open the launcher, it automatically downloads it.  It's kinda like windows 10, you can't stop it from downloading.(actually I think win10 pro you can, but not sure.)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 10:57 AM

garyk49:
    Don't think that will be possible.  Every time there is an update available, when you open the launcher, it automatically downloads it.  It's kinda like windows 10, you can't stop it from downloading.(actually I think win10 pro you can, but not sure.)

A bit off the topic here, but you can actually stop Windows 10 from downloading updates. There is a whole series of actions you must take manually to block updates on W10, but now fortunately, you don't have to do it any more 'cause there's a little tiny freeware called "Windows Update Blocker" which will do the hard work for you. I think they released up to v1.7 so far.

Of course, it's recommended that you always keep your system up to date unless you know what you're doing, but it's also good to know this in case you want to have control over it. Just google and you'll be able to find it easily. Cheers.

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 12:46 PM

Apparel boxes are meant to be random. The better the apparel box, the better odds you have at unboxing a better apparel item. We currently do not have any plans to add "intelligence" on apparel. We do give out coins for the already maxed out apparel.

SimonTheBeetle:
    I'm sure you're aware that apparel boxes are endlessly rewarding the already maxed out items (giving silver coins instead). Do you guys have any plan to change this so that apparel boxes reward those items yet to be maxed out only?

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 12:47 PM

the issues with chat are also known about and seems to be the biggest bug to come out from the recent update. As of now, I am unsure if we'll be doing any additional downtime to fix it before our next update

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 1:08 PM

WGTNico:

the issues with chat are also known about and seems to be the biggest bug to come out from the recent update. As of now, I am unsure if we'll be doing any additional downtime to fix it before our next update

I'd like to suggest that you (WGT) start scheduling 2 downtimes each month.  One at the end of each month, same as you do now, and a 2nd one a week later to fix the bugs your 1st downtime causes.  

You could always cancel the 2nd downtime if there are no bugs to be fixed.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 1:25 PM

WGTNico:
    Apparel boxes are meant to be random. The better the apparel box, the better odds you have at unboxing a better apparel item. We currently do not have any plans to add "intelligence" on apparel. We do give out coins for the already maxed out apparel.

Well... that's the thing. I don't want coins, I want points for the apparel items which haven't been maxed out yet. LOL But okay, I got that, they're meant to be random. I guess I'll keep grumbling out of frustration every time I play coin room matches and unbox items. ;)

Thanks for clarifying it, Nico. Appreciate it.

• amb1923
    223 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 2:01 PM

Dvanthroe:

WGTNico:

Goals & Achievements 

• Fixed goals that require specific CTTH scores

This seems to be still not working. At least scoring under 100 in a CTTH at Chambers Bay is not recognised.

Same here. Just scored under 100 on Olympic. No stars

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 2:26 PM

amb1923:

Dvanthroe:

WGTNico:

Goals & Achievements 

• Fixed goals that require specific CTTH scores

This seems to be still not working. At least scoring under 100 in a CTTH at Chambers Bay is not recognised.

Same here. Just scored under 100 on Olympic. No stars

But he posted in Discord "bug log"

WGT Nico — Yesterday at 18:51

-Goals Score [tier specific] amount or better in a CTTH is not completing (this one will be fixed after the weekly reset on goals) 

Edit: I'm sure he'll give you the points when he sees your posts anyway.

• AcidBreak
    14 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 3:59 PM

Hi Nico,

Just won 5 coin games in a row but it isn’t showing in my achievement challenges.

Is this a known bug like some of the other achievement problems?

Thanks

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 4:33 PM

SamSpayed:
    You could always cancel the 2nd downtime if there are no bugs to be fixed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RSS