Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs Fixes/Patch notes

Wed, Dec 21 2022 4:31 PM (49 replies)
  • jasongray503
    432 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 7:02 PM

I see a lot of sour comments. Let’s enjoy what we have from WGT and give grace. Keep giving feedback but there can be a more respectful tone. Growth and gratitude yall. 

• Snoper
    24 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 7:40 PM

More fun to enjoy when the chat works !!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 10:56 PM

I have a question for Nico, Champ or anyone from WGT.

I'm sure you're aware that apparel boxes are endlessly rewarding the already maxed out items (giving silver coins instead). Do you guys have any plan to change this so that apparel boxes reward those items yet to be maxed out only?

I've put a pile of apparel boxes on standby in case of such a change. Am I doing this for nothing or doing something worth the wait?

Any comments on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

↓↓↓ EDIT : Same here, Alain :( ↓↓↓

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 4:01 AM

100% agree Simon its been month that i wait to gain points for certain apparel and i never receive any.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 4:18 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I'm sure you're aware that apparel boxes are endlessly rewarding the already maxed out items (giving silver coins instead).

Yes I recieved 2 maxxed out apparel last showdown and to honest I'm not even sure I am being awarded said coins. I will be keeping better track of my coins during showdowns.

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 4:38 AM

Thanks for your latest updates. Now my chat does not work. Way to go.  Fix 5 cause 10.

• Splanchin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 5:35 AM

My chat as not been working since the last update to the APP yesterday. Anybody else having this issue???

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 6:06 AM

"I got forty red, white and blue shoe strings

And a thousand telephones that don't ring

Do you know where I can get rid of these things?

............................The green light fix is lost on Highway 61

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 7:32 AM

Tournaments are not loading again.  Get same error message as I was getting over the past 2 weeks.  Error code says "Operation has timed out"

Can you please check this for us and get it corrected.

Again, I can't play any WGT or Club tournaments.

Thanks,

Michael

• gillian5048
    154 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 8:35 AM

Experiencing the same problem. Chat works up to the time game begins. Tried uninstalling the launcher. Amazon told me I already have a copy. Wrong. My friend was so upset, she closed our CC. Uninstall update and go back to former launcher - if possible.

RSS