Forums

Help › Forums

What is wrong with the app?

Mon, Jun 21 2021 5:51 PM (61 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 3:52 AM

In 2013 it looks like we'd got to where we were at the end of flash.  Use non ranked rounds (best of 3's 5's etc, maxing par 3's is still fairly common I think) alt shot etc to level up and get the good equipment then win MP games, premium tournaments, brackets or whatever.

The fact that the people that started these accounts knew to do this usually meant it wasn't their first one (account).  So you have people that were a high tier with good equipment playing at lower tiers.  This got even worse with the new XP system when massive XP bonuses could be picked up simply for consecutive days played, there were also some glitches that helped those people along the way.

I think level adds to the tiering up, in lower tiers, in the new game but I'm not sure how exactly. 

WGT does ban multi's when they find them but these are almost always the harmless ones, they get to legend and can't shoot a decent score from these tees so start again. These players don't play for credits but do something daft, post in the forum from the wrong account or something like that.  There are those here that will then report them.

The one's that win credits would take some effort to find, not an awful lot but some, so are left to fleece other players.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 5:15 AM

AnaNikolaj:

DodgyPutter:

Ranjet here's a thread from 2011 sort of on what you're talking about, it doesn't sound like MP counted toward tiering up then (maybe soon after).

Alt shot does not count.

Match play wins against higher tiers started to lower player averages and tiering them up towards the end of 2012. That was a part of the same system change that started artificially lowering averages for every RG win and when minimum required rounds per tier was thrown out the window for those players. Mind you, these changes were only affecting players up to Tour master tier and had zero affect for legends and above. 

Scratch that, it was the autumn of 2013, not 2012. Guess I'm getting old... 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 9:25 AM

But Bit But Wgt can and Champion has told us they can do anything they want.Search the Forums and enlighten yourself.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 12:01 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Scratch that, it was the autumn of 2013, not 2012. Guess I'm getting old.

Lol,  Jure maybe you should have stuck with 2012.  Try the first page of this thread, although it seems wins due to disco's/forfeits didn't drop averages from early summer 2013 thanks to the sterling efforts of some. :-)

• TheGreek1958
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 2:14 PM

I do not have the apps on the wgt page for going to game modes , tourneys, or anything please advise.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 2:17 PM

TheGreek1958:
    I do not have the apps on the wgt page for going to game modes , tourneys, or anything please advise.

Maybe have a look here.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 4:21 PM

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

Lol,  Jure maybe you should have stuck with 2012.  Try the first page of this thread, although it seems wins due to disco's/forfeits didn't drop averages from early summer 2013 thanks to the sterling efforts of some. :-)

Lol, that 2013 thread you posted on top of this page made me second guess myself. Thanks for digging this up, Alan. 

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 1:42 PM

AnaNikolaj:

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

Lol, that 2013 thread you posted on top of this page made me second guess myself. Thanks for digging this up, Alan. 

many thanks for the info,. interesting reading the old threads,2011 i joined wgt then gave up at legend lvl81 2013,  started a fresh  2015 ,

back then my match play was brief 

VS. Tour Pro 5 - 1
    VS. Master 11 - 2
    VS. Tour Master 5 - 1
    VS. Legend 4 - 1

these coin rooms baffle me. Rio 1 hole . pack cap tour master, tee's hard

level 58 Pro,. titleist ball putter driver 3 wood and the irons. 

Pro V's Tour Champion.. ?? 

nothing makes sense to me any more

thanks again all.. stay lucky on the links,,

Ranj..

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 2:05 PM

WGT Golf. In October 2013, World Golf Tour Media released the mobile version for tablets and smartphones.

= the End of flash .  rhymes with ca$h   ..funny that ay folks..  Lol...

DodgyPutter:

In 2013 it looks like we'd got to where we were at the end of flash.  Use non ranked rounds (best of 3's 5's etc, maxing par 3's is still fairly common I think) alt shot etc to level up and get the good equipment then win MP games, premium tournaments, brackets or whatever.

The fact that the people that started these accounts knew to do this usually meant it wasn't their first one (account).  So you have people that were a high tier with good equipment playing at lower tiers.  This got even worse with the new XP system when massive XP bonuses could be picked up simply for consecutive days played, there were also some glitches that helped those people along the way.

I think level adds to the tiering up, in lower tiers, in the new game but I'm not sure how exactly. 

WGT does ban multi's when they find them but these are almost always the harmless ones, they get to legend and can't shoot a decent score from these tees so start again. These players don't play for credits but do something daft, post in the forum from the wrong account or something like that.  There are those here that will then report them.

The one's that win credits would take some effort to find, not an awful lot but some, so are left to fleece other players.

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 2:05 PM

Irrelevant to this thread but the word Glitch has reminded me..

Once upon a time a new member joined my club..bragging of his club clash loyalty to hammer out round after round even tho he had just joined the club..long story short he lasted 2 hours of match 1 mouthed us off before his departure but during that time another member was able to purchase a full set of Nike clubs after viewing the guys inventory.the Nike range had been removed from the pro shop long before this date and it was also around the time that Nike covert driver was up for purchase/glitch/free

Not to mention any names but I do know it was possible for anyone to glitch/obtain numerous free covert drivers then resell a vast amount building credits which then were used to purchase the ridiculously high priced and overrated golden max putter.....  

RSS