Forums

Help › Forums

|| Apparel Megathread || 🏌️

Wed, Mar 20 2024 5:10 AM (121 replies)
  • ThreePuttJoe1
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 1:04 PM

Do you have to be "wearing" the apparel to get the bonus or does it apply if you have it in your inventory and are "wearing" a different piece of apparel?

• Iggy220
    20 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 4:32 PM

You definitely have to be wearing it.  For example I have about 10 different gloves and each one has special "powers"... if you swap an item, you see the difference in their ability.

• HamdenPro
    2,409 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 5:08 PM

ThreePuttJoe1:
    Do you have to be "wearing" the apparel to get the bonus

Yes

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 8:00 PM

HamdenPro:

ThreePuttJoe1:
    Do you have to be "wearing" the apparel to get the bonus

Yes

No, not if you pay the credits required to unlock the option to separate “appearance” from “attributes.”  You can then have a set of attributes with the bonuses you want and a separate set of clothing items for how you want your avatar to look.

• HamdenPro
    2,409 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 8:39 PM

AlaskanDame:
    No, not if you pay the credits required to unlock the option to separate “appearance” from “attributes.”  You can then have a set of attributes with the bonuses you want and a separate set of clothing items for how you want your avatar to look.

Yep, thank you AKD, totally spaced on that one. I even unlocked the option too. No sense in deleting as you corrected me. 😉

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 9:22 PM

ThreePuttJoe1:

Do you have to be "wearing" the apparel to get the bonus or does it apply if you have it in your inventory and are "wearing" a different piece of apparel?

As pdb1 says, you have to be wearing the apparel in your Abilities tab in order to get the bonus.  It can't just be in your inventory.  You can, however, as HamdenPro and AKD noted, wear different apparel in your Appearance tab.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 10:45 PM

SamSpayed:
      You can, however, as HamdenPro and AKD noted, wear different apparel in your Appearance tab.

Of course, don't forget to pay WGT their 500 credits for this benefit.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 10:53 PM

A post in the recent past got me to thinking about WGT compatibility with Windows 11. I just bought a replacement for my clunker with Win 10 and they want me to upgrade to Win 11. So I wrote to WGT:

So they say it's compatible. 

(You can always go back to Win 10 if it's not).

RSS