Forums

Help › Forums

Shame on us all - consecutive days

Thu, Dec 24 2020 9:31 PM (31 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 2:39 PM

ct690911:

I once took a weekend off from playing WGT because I had better things to do. I set a game on the following Monday just to find out that I'd lost my CDP ?!

I e-mailed WGT stating that I simply had better things to do at times and would they give me back my consecutive days...they said unfortunately no....NO??

Folks...I had at least 6 or 7 days in a row worth of XPs. Damn !

I'm not sure I've ever gotten over the tragic loss of those XPs, but persevere I did...:)

...just sayin'

ct

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 2:43 PM

Nancy1959:
    They didn't restore my CDP.  I was over 1,000 days over three years ago, went to my brother and sister-in-laws house for a day before heading further south to the beach for our vacation.  Their internet connection happened to be down that night and when we arrived the next day at our vacation destination, it was about a minute past me keeping my CDP.

LOL. I got stuck on the Saturday NY Times crossword and lost almost 6 years of cdp because I didn't notice the time. The satisfaction of solving the puzzle was quickly overcome by horror when I opened the Game Client. Doh! My bad....  :-(

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 7:42 AM

YankeeJim:
    Doh! My bad....  :-(

Started my 7th year of consecutive days a few months ago but had a brain fart back around 1500 days and lost it by minutes. I contacted Champ and it was restored the next day, told him my cat ate my mouse and then my dog ate my cat and it was just too messy to recover, and Best Buy was closed and........

Just a ball and chain, a badge of honor really anyways, or dishonor as some would say, lol.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 8:19 AM

Robert1893:

@MrRandyLP

OK. I really don't understand all of the hand-wringing going on there. WGT does understand things happen and would most likely reset your CDP streak if you wanted them to. As others wrote, just send them an email.

But to the point of "shame" for making it a priority, then don't do that anymore. Just play when you want and don't play when you don't want. 

It seems like you believe the extremes are the only options (i.e. play everyday or don't play at all). I don't understand that. 

If it's fun, then play; if it's not fun, then don't play.  

But taking your frustrations out on WGT seems misplaced. It's like the old line, I know you don't like me but what do you have against my horse? 

LOL.  Smartest reply I've seen in a long time.  THIS IS RIGHT ON.   

I also like what ct said.   

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 3:08 PM

Robert1893:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend. I hope you and your family are well and are staying safe. 

Thanks and you too Robert, all the best to you and yours and lang may yer lum reek :-)

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 5:58 PM

Robert1893:
    what do you have against my horse? 

Nothing would be my guess. Keep your eyes on your horse...Henry likes to blow his and everyone elses horse.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 4:02 AM

I think what you remember is this.

F(or screw) you and the horse you rode in on.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 5:50 AM

You have to "START" you post or response about 5 lines down to make sure "ALL" of it is visible 

Totally of point here ....But I'm tired of going to threads at the moment and not being able to read 75% of the posts because the top of the dam post is "Cut Off".... C'mon WGT!! 

Side note: It is ONLY "WGT Nation Members" post's that have this issue...

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 6:31 AM

JD I agree with you.  Seems to only do it on win7, if I view using my win10 machine, it works just fine.  Or maybe it's settings somewhere.

Just so you know, if you hit the reply at the bottom of the post, you can then see all of the post, buts in a PITA to do every post.

RSS