Forums

Help › Forums

WK CHAMPION TOURNAMENT

Fri, Sep 2 2016 2:22 PM (166 replies)
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:42 PM

If i become Champion during the first weeks of plays, may I partecipate anyway? Tks, byeee

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:45 PM

pierolitfiba:

AlbertoBQ:
    Carlo, when you say "registration not required" what do you mean?
    I think you want to say this tournament does not require any "entrance fee", but players would anyway need to enroll, is this correct?

No entrance fee and no need to enroll...........I'll take anyone playing Wk.

I apologize for my english language....it will be all google translate.

bye

Carlo

Carlo I suggest you to require an enrollment at this tournament, otherwise Fmagnet and company will win everything, without knowing to be in! Byeeee

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:56 PM

TAM when you'll are Champion you'll are in..........also after 2-3-4-5 Wk....no problem.

...........e mi spiego meglio:

Potrai entrare nel torneo in qualsiasi momento anche se diventi Champion dopo che si sono gia' giocati dei Wk.............ovviamente avrai meno possibilita' di fare punti.

TAM TAM TAM che significa passo e chiudo lol

bye

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:06 PM

Tamsach:
    Carlo I suggest you to require an enrollment at this tournament, otherwise Fmagnet and company will win everything, without knowing to be in! Byeeee

Albe' this tournament works for see who is the best of the Wk (Champion tier), not important to know the existence of this thread.

...............and I did not include the unlimited play because I think the real player you see on the single play.

bye

Carlo

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:46 PM

Count me in Carlo if spot still available.  sounds like a tough 10 week tourney, but should be fun.

Dan

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:12 PM

Count me in Carlo. Spot on for this, another great event.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:34 AM

looks good Carlo,i'll have a go

Mike

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:49 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

Count me in Carlo if spot still available.  sounds like a tough 10 week tourney, but should be fun.

Dan

Hi Dan   Hi everyone

Spot always will be available..........also after the start of the tournament.

bye

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:49 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

Dan

Hi Dan   Hi everyone

Spot always will be available..........also after the start of the tournament.

bye

Carlo

• rfpoul
    1,114 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:28 AM

when does tourney start?? sounds like fun.

Ty, Remi

RSS